adding someone after getting off with them on a night out? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Basically met this girl through a friend, she was sober(as far as I was aware)... I was slightly inebriated, we both seemed to like each other from the onset just by looking at each other, think I had literally said about 10 words before we started making out. However just wondering if it would be weird to add her, I get the impression it would be and I should just wait till we meet again, but i sort of want to see her again without leaving it to chance, totally forgot to get her number as I had to go look after my mate...
eneyesee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you want to see her again then why not add her? I don't think it's weird at all, especially if you met through a friend, so it's not like you had to trawl through facebook looking for her. The worst she can do is ignore your request, in which case no harm done. I doubt she will though, she seemed to like you too going by your words. I say go for it! Could be the best thing you ever did
thinktoomuch610
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No!

Definitely add her!

It wouldn't be weird at all, honestly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
cl_steele
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
cant hurt...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by eneyesee)
If you want to see her again then why not add her? I don't think it's weird at all, especially if you met through a friend, so it's not like you had to trawl through facebook looking for her. The worst she can do is ignore your request, in which case no harm done. I doubt she will though, she seemed to like you too going by your words. I say go for it! Could be the best thing you ever did
thanks for that, we're actually seeing each other now... so yea good advice haha
Anonymous #1
thanks guys!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.13%
No (216)
76.87%

Watched Threads