Endsleigh Laptop Insurance: No receipt? Watch

veggie4life
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi all,

so I spilt water on my macbook last night (right in the middle of exam season...yay). I've registered the claim with Endsleigh and their picking it up tomorrow. I've realized that I don't have the receipt anymore? I found the original email receipt apple sent me but it's so old that the attachment no longer works. Will I still be able to claim?

Also, does anyone know if they'll be likely to repair or replace? It still turns on but the DVD drive is no longer worker, it will only type in caps and the graphics have gone a bit kooky.

Also, any estimates on time frame?

Thanks!
Iqbal007
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by veggie4life)
Hi all,

so I spilt water on my macbook last night (right in the middle of exam season...yay). I've registered the claim with Endsleigh and their picking it up tomorrow. I've realized that I don't have the receipt anymore? I found the original email receipt apple sent me but it's so old that the attachment no longer works. Will I still be able to claim?

Also, does anyone know if they'll be likely to repair or replace? It still turns on but the DVD drive is no longer worker, it will only type in caps and the graphics have gone a bit kooky.

Also, any estimates on time frame?

Thanks!
They should know to be honest...........they should have your details and there should be a legitimate way to trace to you that you actually have their insurance through your debt card or something, and they should keep a file on you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (1)
11.11%
No (8)
88.89%

Watched Threads