Jena2345
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey
I'm starting my child nursing course on the 21st of January. Im alittle bit nervous and was wondering I'd anyone else starting then and are you moving in or are you traveling down?
Hugill91
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Jena2345)
Hey
I'm starting my child nursing course on the 21st of January. Im alittle bit nervous and was wondering I'd anyone else starting then and are you moving in or are you traveling down?
Hi when did you hear from Teesside? I have applied for child nursing too and am still waiting for my reply i thought they only told students in March?
claairewatson
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Jena2345)
Hey
I'm starting at the same time but doing mental health nursing but were all together for the first year anyway I think ... I made a facebook group so everyone can get to know eachother https://www.facebook.com/groups/357790830987882/ x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (35)
25.18%
No (104)
74.82%

Watched Threads