How to get my girlfriend back? Watch

MrBean1994
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
She broke up with me yesterday because of the stress of being at uni and having a long distance relationship. We were together for over 2 years and she ended it over a phone call. I need this girl in my life so I want to get her back. I've dropped her two texts in the past 2 days because I can't help myself. We were and still are madly in love but she can't seem to realise that we were meant for each other. Please give me advise on how to get her back.
joker12345
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
DON'T keep messaging her. If anything, send her a goodbye text of some sort, 'I see you're not replying, this is my last text to you and I'm giving up on this' kind of text. Right now she thinks she can still have you back whenever she wants, so she's not that fussed. That will make her immediately consider whether or not she wants to lose you - if she doesn't reply, you'll HAVE to let it go, because she's probably moved on. But hopefully that will prompt her to instigate contact
a5000
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Long distance relationships rarely work, try and move on from her, it will be for the best in the long run. It may feel like the end of the world now, but you'll find someone else. Hope you're okay

[SIZE=1][URL='http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/app']Posted from TSR Mobile[/URL
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads