Jabz257
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey guys, just wondering how many of you lot got an offer from Westminster , what courses you're doing and at which campus?
ItzMee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey,, i got an offer for biomedical science
What have you applied for??
Jabz257
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by ItzMee)
Hey,, i got an offer for biomedical science
What have you applied for??
I've got a conditional offer for business management, I'd be placed at the marylebone campus
ItzMee
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ahh that sucks.. OH WELL
Il be in Cavendish..
wat other uni's did u apply for??
Ana Maria B.
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Jabz257)
I've got a conditional offer for business management, I'd be placed at the marylebone campus
I've applied on 15th Jan to Westminster (Business Management -International Business, and Marketing Management). Got an conditional offer on 22nd Jan for Business Management (International Business). Right now I'm preparing for my IELTS exam on May.. Can't make it to the open days because I'm from Romania and I have school exams.. but tho I hope I could come on a weekend to visit the Marylebone campus, etc...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Laura-rose194
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I got a conditional for Business Management - Human Resource Management at Marylebone campus. Is anyone else doing that course?
Laura-rose194
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Jabz257)
I'm doing Business Management! Have you chosen a combined course like Human Resources, marketing etc also?
Ana Maria B.
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Laura-rose194)
I'm doing Business Management! Have you chosen a combined course like Human Resources, marketing etc also?
Hey! I got offers for Marketing Management and International Business

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thousand_Petals
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I got a Conditional offer for English Language and French, I think it's Regent Campus... not sure if it's the same as Marylebone one... but anyway, has anyone been invited to the Applicant Day on the 20th of March?
Ana Maria B.
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Thousand_Petals)
I got a Conditional offer for English Language and French, I think it's Regent Campus... not sure if it's the same as Marylebone one... but anyway, has anyone been invited to the Applicant Day on the 20th of March?
Yes, I've been invited and I'm going. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thousand_Petals
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Ana Maria B.)
Yes, I've been invited and I'm going. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think so! See you there
Mariana23
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I got a conditional offer for real estate should be Marylebone campus but at the applicants day I remember the guy saying that it's most likely to be saved for postgraduate students and if there's any space then undergraduates too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
aza1234
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Got an unconditional for tourism and events management! torn between this uni and manchester met! going to visit them both in march
Mariana23
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by aza1234)
Got an unconditional for tourism and events management! torn between this uni and manchester met! going to visit them both in march
You'll really like this university! When I went for my applicants day I loved it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
aza1234
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Mariana23)
You'll really like this university! When I went for my applicants day I loved it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks! I hope so, I love London already so to have the chance to live there and all the different opportunities im looking forward to it
Ana Maria B.
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Thanks! I hope so, I love London already so to have the chance to live there and all the different opportunities im looking forward to it
Me too !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
aza1234
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Me too !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
One thing im worried about is the living costs, nights out, travel etc. Think I need to find out from student finance how much im entitled to and try and save some money to take with me if I do go to westminster
Mariana23
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
One thing im worried about is the living costs, nights out, travel etc. Think I need to find out from student finance how much im entitled to and try and save some money to take with me if I do go to westminster
I've done research and the most expensive halls in the Marylebone one so I think we could apply to a different campus? Well I hope so cos it's a big difference..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Buby
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've applied on 15th Jan to Westminster (Business Management -International Business, and Marketing Management). Got an conditional offer on 22nd Jan for Business Management (International Business). Right now I'm preparing for my IELTS exam on May.. Can't make it to the open days because I'm from Romania and I have school exams.. but tho I hope I could come on a weekend to visit the Marylebone campus, etc...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Anna Maria,

I am Romanian as well, but lived here 4 years now. I was wondering if I would be classed as an UK student? If so , I would be entitled to a maintenance grant but I live with my partner and I am under 25. Its a bit confusing maybe you know more information? Also I am interested to study Law at Regent Campus / westminster thanks and good luck
Thousand_Petals
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Mariana23)
I've done research and the most expensive halls in the Marylebone one so I think we could apply to a different campus? Well I hope so cos it's a big difference..

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think, yes we can apply to differente Halls of Residence, for example Wigram House (http://www.westminster.ac.uk/study/p...e/wigram-house) it's the most cheap I have found... if anyone has found something cheaper, please share! Or if anyone is willing to share a flat, just tell me!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Westminster
    All Departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19
    All Departments will be open. Postgraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19
    All departments will be open. Undergraduate
    Wed, 4 Dec '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (35)
25.18%
No (104)
74.82%

Watched Threads