tssf_skye
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So, I'm doing Biology, Chemistry, Geography and English.

I took my Bio and Chem exams in the last couple of weeks and I feel like I did so much worse that I could do, and it's really getting me down. On top of that I got my bio ISA results which I got a D in.. 7 + 7 + 12.

I think my grades are likely to be C's in my Jan exams because I panicked. It's really getting my down, because I actually really enjoy this subjects and have been working hard, so I don't understand why I'm doing so badly.

Any advice?
amberjenkins
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You're not failing, you're stressing, it depends what and where you want to go next year, C's are ok, and Jan exams always go bad, revise harder or stress out less, you'll be fine
social outcast
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You need to breath and then get started on some revision. Why dont you talk to your teacher about why your struggling ?
LittleRit
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
TAlking to teachers you are on good terms with helps!! I have had this feeling/slump 3 times so far (yr 13 now) over the course of my A levels. Just think about resitting if you dont get what you want - unless you are aiming for oxbridge or medicine none of the universities seem to care if you have a resit or two!

Isa can be resat, and you can do several ISAs in your centre during the year and only submit your best one!

Talk to a subject teacher, they'll be able to advise you best!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (138)
17.72%
It's just nice to be back! (210)
26.96%
Not great so far... (280)
35.94%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.38%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed