Duty free into Ibiza (San Antonio) Watch

seana39223
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
hello, sorry if this is in the wrong section. I'm just wondering how much Vodka I can buy in Birmingham (England) Duty Free to take onto the plane to Ibiza?

Posted from TSR Mobile
cl_steele
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i cant remember the figure but go to heathrows [or which ever airport you feel like] website they have a list somewhere failing that just google restrictions within the EU, its quite large from what i remember although itd probably be cheaper buying it out there to be honest. It may be duty free here but my god do they put a mark up on it -_-
LC_x
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by seana39223)
hello, sorry if this is in the wrong section. I'm just wondering how much Vodka I can buy in Birmingham (England) Duty Free to take onto the plane to Ibiza?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't do it! Just buy it over there a litre of good vodka was 10euros! Local stuff was even cheaper about 8 euros for a litre
Tokyoround
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by LC_x)
Don't do it! Just buy it over there a litre of good vodka was 10euros! Local stuff was even cheaper about 8 euros for a litre
Second this.

Do lots of predrinking because alcohol in clubs is expensive, as is water but that's due to other reasons...
freeurmind
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by LC_x)
ewww, dont drink the local vodka
seana39223
Rep:
?
Thanks so much for all the help guys! I never realised the shops in Ibiza would be cheap as I know the club prices are very expensive.

I plan on mainly predrinking tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
seana39223
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tokyoround)
Second this.

Do lots of predrinking because alcohol in clubs is expensive, as is water but that's due to other reasons...
Sorry I don't get the joke, why is Water expensive?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tokyoround
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Sorry I don't get the joke, why is Water expensive?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh you'll understand when you're out there :flute:
seana39223
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tokyoround)
Oh you'll understand when you're out there :flute:
Haha okay thanks, does the water contain something?
stevop21
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
The tap water is very heavily chlorinated. Yeh defo buy your booze when you're out there, much cheaper than the airport duty free.
rockrunride
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Definitely wait until you're there. Duty is payable on alcohol when you're travelling within the EU, and then you'll get souped up airport prices. A standard bottle of vodka in a Spanish supermarket is about ten euro.
seana39223
Rep:
?
(Original post by stevop21)
The tap water is very heavily chlorinated. Yeh defo buy your booze when you're out there, much cheaper than the airport duty free.
Thanks for that heads up
LC_x
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by stevop21)
Thanks for that heads up
dont know wether stevo is being sarcastic or not but this is not the reason for bottled water being so expensive in clubs..

outside the clubs bottled water is reasonably priced just like any other place you wouldnt drink the tap water.
stevop21
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by LC_x)
dont know wether stevo is being sarcastic or not but this is not the reason for bottled water being so expensive in clubs..

outside the clubs bottled water is reasonably priced just like any other place you wouldnt drink the tap water.
I was, hahaha re-reading it, it didn't convey well at all did it??
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.74%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.68%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.25%
It might lead to more bullying (131)
38.42%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.91%

Watched Threads