thecurlymedic48
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Recently i've been feeling very low because of many things going on e.g a levels, family and financial problems etc

But another thing that has been making me feel this low is that i feel like i exclude myself from groups. I know it doesn't make sense i'll explain

I have many good friends who i can call up and talk to about feelings, family problems, relationship stuff etc

I have those kind o friends where you can only talk about things to an extent, to the point where they wouldn't understand fully and would immediately talk about stuff happening to them! Now thats most of my friends only like 1 of them isnt like that

Also i have never ever had luck with love in my life! Like ever!!! It seems to me that I'm not attractive enough or cool enough to be with! Thats makes me feel even worse because i treat myself as if I'm worthless! This is why i exclude myself from groups and prefer being on my own! Because i don't know how to talk to people and have a conversation because I'm scared of what they may think about me or i probably think i'll say the most dumbest thing!

This does not make sense at all lool but i wanted you guys to suggest what could be wrong with me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
M e m p h i s
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ilikebigbuttshaha)
Recently i've been feeling very low because of many things going on e.g a levels, family and financial problems etc

But another thing that has been making me feel this low is that i feel like i exclude myself from groups. I know it doesn't make sense i'll explain

I have many good friends who i can call up and talk to about feelings, family problems, relationship stuff etc

I have those kind o friends where you can only talk about things to an extent, to the point where they wouldn't understand fully and would immediately talk about stuff happening to them! Now thats most of my friends only like 1 of them isnt like that

Also i have never ever had luck with love in my life! Like ever!!! It seems to me that I'm not attractive enough or cool enough to be with! Thats makes me feel even worse because i treat myself as if I'm worthless! This is why i exclude myself from groups and prefer being on my own! Because i don't know how to talk to people and have a conversation because I'm scared of what they may think about me or i probably think i'll say the most dumbest thing!

This does not make sense at all lool but i wanted you guys to suggest what could be wrong with me?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey. This kinda thing is really common, especially at your age and at this time of year. Try not to blow things out of proportion in your head. Just because you haven't had much luck in love doesn't mean any of those things. Work family and money can all add up to a lot of stress.

Try not to think of combinations of negatives. Focus on certain positives, then try to work on improving one negative. Maybe working hard on a particular subject or budgeting your money better.

There is nothing 'wrong' with you! You just sound like you need a confidence boost. Try and let yourself come out of your shell a little. Be yourself around others and try to spend time with the friends that you do have more often. You may find that it becomes easier to talk to them as well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (65)
65.66%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
21.21%
Yes but I might change my mind (13)
13.13%

Watched Threads