Real Madrid or Monaco
    Porto or Lyon v
    AC Milan or Deportivo

ReputationRep:
    I have some really good predictions:

First Leg: Chelsea 1 - 2 Arsenal
    Second Leg: Arsenal 2 - 1 Chelsea

ReputationRep:
    Bayern are out that sux, thers no shame in losing to real, but we could have won it, if only we could have scored more than one of our 23 shots on goal in munich and kahn had held onto that flukey freekick, oh well ...

ReputationRep:
    i went to turin this week to watch the juventus v depor i had such great time. i could upload pictures if anyone interested..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rax)
    i went to turin this week to watch the juventus v depor i had such great time. i could upload pictures if anyone interested..
    wow thats really cool rax !! what was the delle alpi like ?? plz do upload those pics !!

ReputationRep:
    I think Chelsea might even have the smallest bit of a chance against Arsenal. Ranieri's job would be as good as gone if they lose to Arsenal in both legs, how could they justify having a manager that can't ever beat their top rivals. Chelsea players sound like they are pretty confident since they got into the quarter final, team morale might be improving.

Anyways it's Real Madrid v AC Milan final. Reckon AC Milan will win it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hattori)
    I think Chelsea might even have the smallest bit of a chance against Arsenal. Ranieri's job would be as good as gone if they lose to Arsenal in both legs, how could they justify having a manager that can't ever beat their top rivals. Chelsea players sound like they are pretty confident since they got into the quarter final, team morale might be improving.

Anyways it's Real Madrid v AC Milan final. Reckon AC Milan will win it.

I agree with you about CHelsea. I feel they could shock Arsenal. They have a better playing staff there is no doubt about that, its just whether they can put it together in the ties.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by byakugan_neji)
    I have some really good predictions:

First Leg: Chelsea 1 - 2 Arsenal
    Second Leg: Arsenal 2 - 1 Chelsea
    That would do me just fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rax)
    go on then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    I agree with you about CHelsea. I feel they could shock Arsenal. They have a better playing staff there is no doubt about that, its just whether they can put it together in the ties.
    it would hardly be a Shock if they won would it. I mean they have spent about £100million on players compared to aArsenals £17million

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by malledo)
    it would hardly be a Shock if they won would it. I mean they have spent about £100million on players compared to aArsenals £17million
    I had a feeling that Arsenal would draw Chelsea.. but hey.. beaten them both at Highbury and at the Bridge already this season, so should be ok i hope! Big game though..!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sahir)
    I had a feeling that Arsenal would draw Chelsea.. but hey.. beaten them both at Highbury and at the Bridge already this season, so should be ok i hope! Big game though..!
    i think it is unlikely that we will win. 1st choice goalie Cudicini (excellent) is out for a month, 2nd choice goalie Sullivan (not so good) is also out for 2-3 weeks, so we have only got Ambrosio (not good at all). Lets hope cudicini makes a speedy recovevry

ReputationRep:
    better playing staff? I don't know how many of there team i would have in arsenals first XI. Well, none actually.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    better playing staff? I don't know how many of there team i would have in arsenals first XI. Well, none actually.
    Hmm, well you are rather biased.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, well you are rather biased.
    Well i MIGHT have Damien Duff in an Arsenal 1st XI.. but over our super super Bobby Pires, nah doubt it! Who, from the Chelsea squad is better than the Arsenal 1st team player in their position, then Joey..?!

ReputationRep:
    Bayern would have done so well had we gotten past madrid .... sorry guys im still sulking

ReputationRep:
    im not sure if this is going to work..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasanB)
    wow thats really cool rax !! what was the delle alpi like ?? plz do upload those pics !!
    how do u do it!! ive got a mac and im having problems..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sahir)
    Well i MIGHT have Damien Duff in an Arsenal 1st XI.. but over our super super Bobby Pires, nah doubt it! Who, from the Chelsea squad is better than the Arsenal 1st team player in their position, then Joey..?!
    Cudicini better than Lehmann
    Duff/Lampard better than Edu/Gilberto
    Terry/Bridge better than Lauren/Toure

We have just won 2-0 against bolton great game well done to the 2 scorers terry and duff, just heard news that henry has yet scored again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Cudicini better than Lehmann
    Duff/Lampard better than Edu/Gilberto
    Terry/Bridge better than Lauren/Toure

We have just won 2-0 against bolton great game well done to the 2 scorers terry and duff, just heard news that henry has yet scored again
    would agree with the 1st 2, but you cannot compare terry/bridge with Toure and Lauren because the 1st 2 are CB and LB and the other 2 are RB/CB

anyway Toure/Campbell are better than Desailly/Terry
    and I think that Cole is better than bridge

having said that is the CL games i reckon Chelsea have a great chance, they seem much more confident in this competition

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.