Turn on thread page Beta

Chelsea Arsenal...again! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasanB)
    wow thats really cool rax !! what was the delle alpi like ?? plz do upload those pics !!
    yes please doo.. seeing juvee lose is always fantastic !

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Cudicini and Terry'd be nice, but the rest of them are overpaid and overrated. They're also going to lose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shilpashilpa)
    yes please doo.. seeing juvee lose is always fantastic !
    you support ac milan then

ReputationRep:
    What a draw for AC

This cup is as good as theirs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    Cudicini better than Lehmann
    Duff/Lampard better than Edu/Gilberto
    Terry/Bridge better than Lauren/Toure

We have just won 2-0 against bolton great game well done to the 2 scorers terry and duff, just heard news that henry has yet scored again
    u know SO much about football.

Duff is a left sided midfielder. Edu and Gilberto are CM. I'd keep Edu over Lampard, and how many world cups as Lampard won compared to Gilberto?

Toure or Terry, I think I'd keep Toure ANYDAY. Bridge is a LEFT back, Lauren is a RIGHT sided midfielder.

Cudicini is homesick and wants out. Lehmann is a legend and is pushing Kahn for Germany's no1 slot.

Blackburn was great today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanMushMan)
    u know SO much about football.

Duff is a left sided midfielder. Edu and Gilberto are CM. I'd keep Edu over Lampard, and how many world cups as Lampard won compared to Gilberto?

Toure or Terry, I think I'd keep Toure ANYDAY. Bridge is a LEFT back, Lauren is a RIGHT sided midfielder.

Cudicini is homesick and wants out. Lehmann is a legend and is pushing Kahn for Germany's no1 slot.

Blackburn was great today.
    are you sure that gilberto played centre midfield today? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    are you sure that gilberto played centre midfield today? :rolleyes:
    no, but that doesn't take away from the FACT that he is a central midfielder.

ReputationRep:
    no, but that doesn't take away from the FACT that he is a central midfielder.
    so why cant i compare duff with gilberto? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    so why cant i compare duff with gilberto? :confused:
    because duff is a left winger.......................... .................

and i was talking about who i would replace in the first XI, and there's noone.

ReputationRep:
    because duff is a left winger.......................... .................

and i was talking about who i would replace in the first XI, and there's noone.
    right for this match, gilberto is first choice, and why wont you put duff instead of gilberto today?

ReputationRep:
    right for this match, gilberto is first choice, and why wont you put duff instead of gilberto today?
    thats not what i'm talking about. gilberto on right wing would be 3rd choice, behind ljunberg and wiltord. i'm not talking about squads at all.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.