Can I get Chlamydia from oral? Watch

jack1209
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Around 6 months ago this girl gave me oral, and i performed oral on her too, we also had sex but used a condom, at that time I definitely didn't have chylamydia, a few days later, she found out she did, she didn't tell me she had it until a week ago, it has been 6 months she has been keeping this from me.

What is the likelihood that I have chlamydia? I went for a test yesterday but the results take 2 weeks, please be honest with me.
unprinted
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Because for some reason ethics committees don't like the idea of locking people up, making them have particular sorts of sex with other people who have various infections, and seeing how many catch something, there isn't a definitive answer to this one.

You can catch it from oral, giving and receiving. For giving, it can't be particularly likely given the low rates of infection in the throat (under 5% according to an article in the Sexually Transmitted Infections journal) which suggests the receiving stats can't be high either (if they don't have it in their throat, they can't pass it on via giving oral...)
Coco93
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Since You Performed Oral Sex (Without Protection) There Is A Chance You Can Have Chlamydia In Your Throat, Remember Some People Dont Get Symptoms From Chlamydia! Just Wait For Your Results.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (95)
24.42%
No (294)
75.58%

Watched Threads