Hitler's Great Rule Watch

saifur19
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm not a fan of his killings, but I liked the idea of his rule, he had a problem against the people of Israel which is becoming a problem with the war with the Palestinian civillisation now , but his rule had discipline and actually he had the backbone to say what he wanted, he spoke his mind, which our prime minister and the president of USA do not.They evade justice and think that justice shouldn't prevail, for example the navy seals which killed Osama Bin Laden weren't allowed to speak out, and were punished for it, while Obama used it to stay in office. In a way discliplining the world is a dirty job for some as described by many, but if the USA or Britain did not interfere, then maybe, just maybe, the world wouldn't have become as bad as it is today
username909838
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I share this opinion also. I don't agree with all of his rules, but he was a strong leader which is something our Country lacks now (I'm English not American).
linney
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You know what, you are right. We don't give Hitler the credit and appreciation he deserves for his fantastic leadership that plunged Germany and the whole of Europe into genocide, war, economic bankruptcy, political divisions for the next fifty years and guilt.

Let's all hug it out.

Also, he had no backbone. His complete inability to make decisions was a major downfall of the third reich as he gave different answers to different people.

Any explicit orders were just not feasible and insane, take the final fall of Berlin for example. He blamed the german people; the women, children and infirm for not standing up for their country. When he did say what he wanted, it was all cray.
danny111
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by linney)
You know what, you are right. We don't give Hitler the credit and appreciation he deserves for his fantastic leadership that plunged Germany and the whole of Europe into genocide, war, economic bankruptcy, political divisions for the next fifty years and guilt.

Let's all hug it out.

Also, he had no backbone. His complete inability to make decisions was a major downfall of the third reich as he gave different answers to different people.

Any explicit orders were just not feasible and insane, take the final fall of Berlin for example. He blamed the german people; the women, children and infirm for not standing up for their country. When he did say what he wanted, it was all cray.
This.

If he were a better leader (politically, and more importantly militarily), we might all be speaking German and Russian now.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you registered to vote?

18-20 years old (yes) (135)
54%
18-20 years old (no) (30)
12%
20-25 years old (yes) (39)
15.6%
20-25 years old (no) (4)
1.6%
25-30 years old (yes) (18)
7.2%
25-30 years old (no) (0)
0%
30-40 years old (yes) (12)
4.8%
30-40 years old (no) (1)
0.4%
40+ years old (yes) (5)
2%
40+ years old (no) (6)
2.4%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

Oops, nobody has posted
in the last few hours.

Why not re-start the conversation?

Start new discussion

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise