The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fabg
Oh really?! So, having a girlfriend makes one an expert on bras' sizes? Oh my gawd, i have been doing it wrong!

Doesn't quite work like that, but if you're together for a reasonable length of time it just becomes one of those things you know.
Original post by redferry
Again a terrible measure, a handful could be anywhere between an A-DD depending on back size which lets be honest incorporates the majority of girls =/

It's just a generalization. I would consider myself to have 3HAND boobs as it takes three hands to cover one boob completely. Guys can make their own judgements on what they consider to be the right way to define the size of a girls chest, whether it be correct sizing, handfuls, comparisons to inanimate objects............
I'd say C - D is a good size. Not too small not, too large and nice to look at!
Reply 43
It's more the shape than the size but just to answer i'd say between C and D.
Whatever my girlfriends size is :mmm:
Reply 45
Original post by Willum Infanta
Whatever my girlfriends size is :mmm:

She's 32B. I've seen them.
Original post by PoGo HoPz
She's 32B. I've seen them.

Nah she's not mate.

Have you got a girlfriend yet?
Reply 47
This is pretty stupid

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 48
Original post by RhiannonEdmunds
It's just a generalization. I would consider myself to have 3HAND boobs as it takes three hands to cover one boob completely. Guys can make their own judgements on what they consider to be the right way to define the size of a girls chest, whether it be correct sizing, handfuls, comparisons to inanimate objects............

3 hands?
Reply 49
Original post by Debdener
I have large hands, and I find a handful is more than enough, as if there was anymore it would be a waste.
On saying that, I have a particular enjoyment of 32/34 B/C.

I dated somebody who had 34DD and she was a bit of a slag (history). Not that I am generalising that all females with 34DD are like that, but most that I have come across are ever so keen to show them off.

OMG haha, I am 34DD I am the most awkward person ever! I don't like physical contact. Just here to break the chain of 34DD slags!
I think this thread just perpetuates girls to wish their boobs were a diffrent size when really guys dont mine nearly as much as you girls do.

Also it depends on the body type, but me personally I would say about a B, I find slim girls attractive.
Much rather a nice girl tbh but as far as books go every girl suits different size boobs I like what suits them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RichyFrench
When you say vast majority of men, I think that only applies to TSR due to the amount of virgins. Anyone who's had a girlfriend will understand bra sizes. Number = band size, letter = cup size. Simples.

actually I said the vast majority of young men.
Also, it's not quite as simple as you've said because cup size varies depending on band size.

I don't think many men could look at a woman and accurately guess her bra size, whereas many women could.
Original post by death.drop
actually I said the vast majority of young men.
Also, it's not quite as simple as you've said because cup size varies depending on band size.

I don't think many men could look at a woman and accurately guess her bra size, whereas many women could.

Probably true. Would be a fun competition though.
Reply 54
Original post by Sarah1313
OMG haha, I am 34DD I am the most awkward person ever! I don't like physical contact. Just here to break the chain of 34DD slags!

Thank god, somebody does haha!

She would be knocked out if she ever tried to run anywhere.
When you say vast majority of men, I think that only applies to TSR due to the amount of virgins. Anyone who's had a girlfriend will understand bra sizes. Number = band size, letter = cup size. Simples.

Actually, the cup size is the difference to band size. All Cs are not the same and all DDs are not the same. That is why a 30E is much more similar to a 36C than a 36E.
Original post by desdemonata
Actually, the cup size is the difference to band size. All Cs are not the same and all DDs are not the same. That is why a 30E is much more similar to a 36C than a 36E.

I know. It's hardly rocket science.
I know. It's hardly rocket science.

So why say letter=cup size, as if the letter is for all boobs of the same size?
Original post by desdemonata
So why say letter=cup size, as if the letter is for all boobs of the same size?

I'm not implying that boobs of the same letter are all the same size, I'm just saying that's how they are measured; by 2 different measurements.

Latest