Keelo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have never got with a girl in a nightclub basically because I don't know how! Can anyone advise what is the best way? (also, I play rugby and I'm a prop, so not the skinniest!!!)

Also, there are 2 girls I like, 1 of which I am on the same course at uni and think she knows I like her! I think she likes me back but not too sure! How can I tell? She also got with someone right in front of me tonight, which upset me and I think she caught onto it!

The 2nd is often getting with her flatmate, who I play rugby with! What should I do?
advent2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Keelo)
I have never got with a girl in a nightclub basically because I don't know how! Can anyone advise what is the best way? (also, I play rugby and I'm a prop, so not the skinniest!!!)

Also, there are 2 girls I like, 1 of which I am on the same course at uni and think she knows I like her! I think she likes me back but not too sure! How can I tell? She also got with someone right in front of me tonight, which upset me and I think she caught onto it!

The 2nd is often getting with her flatmate, who I play rugby with! What should I do?
Can you dance?
peedie pixie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Keelo)

Just because you play rugby and aren't the skinniest doesn't mean girls won't be interested in.... I know rugby sevens is the highlight of most girls year when loads of rugby guys descend on the place we live hahah!

If you think a girl is sending you signals, then ask her out for coffee... that's not too official. :3
Can't advise on getting with someone in a nightclub though since i've never done it before ha.
F257
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
just blank your mind and go for it id say
py0alb
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Keelo)
Pro tip: Go to a nightclub with a girl or girls who fancy you. The rest is easy.
Keelo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by advent2)
Can you dance?
No!
advent2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Keelo)
No!
Neither can I so it doesn't really matter. The night I started dancing in clubs, 2 women came up to me and started dancing with me. I was then invited to sit with them and I chatted one up for half an hour before she disappeared! You don't need to be a great dancer, just have the confidence to get up there which will immediately set you apart from all the guys stood looking on.

The key to it is to not care what other people think about you or whether they are looking at you. When I first got dragged up on to the dance floor, I was extremely self-conscious and was very rigid and robotic because I was worrying about whether I was doing it right or whether I looked stupid. Once you stop caring about the people around you, your body starts to relax and your dancing will improve, then just focus on the music/rhythm. If you're unsure, just copy what other people are doing.

It's a good way to flirt with women because you can just start dancing with them and if they start dancing back, you know you might have a chance. I wish I had started doing it years ago instead of just standing there like a statue all night looking miserable.
yaboy
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just make sure you dont go into the friend zone with her or your F'd mate
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (144)
60.25%
No I haven't decided yet (54)
22.59%
Yes but I might change my mind (41)
17.15%

Watched Threads