i dont feel like dating am i sick or what? Watch

mistavee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
it seems after the only girl i loved in my life refused to date me i lost interest or rather don't feel anything towards dating another girl.it appears to me that dating is just not meant for guys like me because i am over 20 and yet have not had a girlfriend in my life despite the fact that i don't look weird in fact even at that i have seen some of my friends being loved like that so whats different about me or maybe some people were made to watch others date please i need help here
RollingDylan
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Are you saying that some of us were born for voyeurism ? :eek:
Genocidal
Badges: 16
Report 6 years ago
Don't be silly. Dating is for anybody of any age. The only thing which changes is what you do within said date.

For now, just get on with your life. If you are not interested in dating nothing anyone here can say will change that. The feeling will come back sooner or later.
MAINE.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
BE A MAN. Get over it. There are 3.5 billion women on the planet. You're going to give up just because one wont let you stick your penis inside her?....

Spoiler:
Show
...pussy
ester70
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think perhaps you have still not gotten over the girl who refused to date you and for that matter, you think all girls are like her. If you manage to forget about that girl and try to develop interest in other girls, I am sure you will be able to date again.

Good luck and I hope you find yourself a girl who has a better personality and even prettier than the first one you liked.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (158)
59.18%
No I haven't decided yet (63)
23.6%
Yes but I might change my mind (46)
17.23%

Watched Threads