How strict are security at Salford University? Watch

aylishmarie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I've applied to Salford as my first choice, and I'm planning on living in either Constantine Court or the IQ.

I only live in Bolton, but want the 'experience', etc, that's why I'm living in. But I have a boyfriend and was wondering how strict security are about people staying over?

If anyone has any idea it would be very helpful! Thanks.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
whats "the experience"?
aylishmarie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by james1211)
whats "the experience"?
Of university life. Making new friends, living in halls, gaining experience such as having to cook for yourself and do your own shopping, etc.

I know people say you can live at home and have a good time at uni, but I'd like to live in.

I just want to know how strict they are and whether my boyfriend would be able to stay at all.
TotalHitman
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by aylishmarie)
I've applied to Salford as my first choice, and I'm planning on living in either Constantine Court or the IQ.

I only live in Bolton, but want the 'experience', etc, that's why I'm living in. But I have a boyfriend and was wondering how strict security are about people staying over?

If anyone has any idea it would be very helpful! Thanks.
IQ is good. I went for a look around. They said that you can invite anybody at anytime.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Salford
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
66.29%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed