Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I like dogs better (apart from little yappy ones - I just want to kick them, I did once. Felt quite bad). Cats are sneaky.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I like dogs better (apart from little yappy ones - I just want to kick them, I did once. Felt quite bad). Cats are sneaky.
    I hate cats (sorry )
    They are as you say, sneaky, they smell and they always cling around your legs.. Plus my fiance' is allergic to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    cats are easier to clean up after; i hate walking dogs. but i like them both. i have a cat who is quite crazy but i love her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Julia O.)
    cats are easier to clean up after; i hate walking dogs. but i like them both. i have a cat who is quite crazy but i love her
    Cats only seem to give people attention when they want something though. Dogs are more faithful and will do their best to help if you get in trouble.

ReputationRep:
    A cat is a thinking mans' dog.

ReputationRep:
    i have a golden retriever and we had her trained so she´s very fun to play with. i say bang!! and she pretends to be dead.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer rabbits, I love my thumpy. He can do tricks, and has a personality.

ReputationRep:
    theyr both as good and as bad as each other! i lvoe them both! i have a cat, and a part time dog at the bfs lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Yeah, dogs are way better than cats. I can't believe you kick a poor little dog though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Yeah, dogs are way better than cats. I can't believe you kick a poor little dog though
    I was on my own walking to my friends house and this little *****y dog came running up from behind me yapping and snarling at me - no owner in sight - and it was going for my ankles. Didn't know what else to do because I thought it was going to bite me, so I kicked it in the head a couple of times. Then its owner came around the corner (he looked really hard, loads of tattoos and only one arm!!), and he started shouting at me to leave his dog alone. So I shouted back 'if it was on a lead it wouldn't be bothering me...!!!' I was a bit scared of getting bitten. Then my friend told me that the dog was rescued from someone who was really mean to it (they used to stub cigs out on it and stuff), so I felt quite bad afterwards!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I was on my own walking to my friends house and this little *****y dog came running up from behind me yapping and snarling at me - no owner in sight - and it was going for my ankles. Didn't know what else to do because I thought it was going to bite me, so I kicked it in the head a couple of times. Then its owner came around the corner (he looked really hard, loads of tattoos and only one arm!!), and he started shouting at me to leave his dog alone. So I shouted back 'if it was on a lead it wouldn't be bothering me...!!!' I was a bit scared of getting bitten. Then my friend told me that the dog was rescued from someone who was really mean to it (they used to stub cigs out on it and stuff), so I felt quite bad afterwards!!
    Awww, I can't believe anyone would treat a dog like that

ReputationRep:
    I like both cats & dogs, cats are more cuter and some dogs are just too playful....the ones which jump up at you....not keen on them too much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Awww, I can't believe anyone would treat a dog like that
    Do you mean me or the previous owner??!

ReputationRep:
    I think she meant the previous owner....

ReputationRep:
    I like Big ass dogs with big chops.

ReputationRep:
    hmm i think they are going to ban bestiality in Holland, after a guy was caught today having sex with a pony in someones farm. He had to be released tho cos thers no law against it, however the dutch do correctly point out that its unlikely the pony would have consented !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasanB)
    hmm i think they are going to ban bestiality in Holland, after a guy was caught today having sex with a pony in someones farm. He had to be released tho cos thers no law against it, however the dutch do correctly point out that its unlikely the pony would have consented !
    :eek: Rape!!

ReputationRep:
    i like dogs bestest and this is mine, u cant not love her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasanB)
    hmm i think they are going to ban bestiality in Holland, after a guy was caught today having sex with a pony in someones farm.
    Now that is sick....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heather_1)
    Now that is sick....
    yep it sure is, i mean i cant believe ppl would be so desperate ...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.