Aminals watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    i like dogs bestest and this is mine, u cant not love her
    Is Chi-Chi short for Chin-Chin?!! Only jokin. V cute doggy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I like dogs better (apart from little yappy ones - I just want to kick them, I did once. Felt quite bad). Cats are sneaky.
    Dogs are amazing! I love my dog so much, he's my best friend!! Dogs are so loyal and loving, and my dog is so sweet when he knows I'm upset, and tries to comfort me! The thing about dogs as opposed to cats is that they are so warm and genuine, and innocent; many cats seem to me to be quite cold, although I know one or two really nice ones. But dogs are so loveable, and they're always so appreciative when you spend time with them! They are perfect!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I like dogs better (apart from little yappy ones - I just want to kick them, I did once. Felt quite bad). Cats are sneaky.
    Cats are brilliant!
    Dogs have some sort of problem with me, where they can't stop the biting, and the hurting etc (tries not to put on a professor frink voice).
    Cats are nice. They don't attack me for no reason, so thats why they are better than dogs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Iluvatar)
    Cats are brilliant!
    Dogs have some sort of problem with me, where they can't stop the biting, and the hurting etc (tries not to put on a professor frink voice).
    Cats are nice. They don't attack me for no reason, so thats why they are better than dogs.
    Yeah but cats don't really love you. They're only nice to you because they want something.

ReputationRep:
    i have a cat that actually gives hugs it's so cool! hehe

couldn't really choose between the two pets tho, they both have good and bad points! i think the worst thing about my dog is how her eyes always follow me when she's going to the toilet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Yeah but cats don't really love you. They're only nice to you because they want something.
    I disagree. I think my cat does.
    He had an operation, and since then, he's been a really nice cat.
    He does do rather obscene things with my little brothers teddies though...

ReputationRep:
    Why would you have the urge anyway....?

ReputationRep:
    DOGS! I love dogs. I like cats, but love dogs. I think I'm just more similar to dogs - I also need to go for a walk at least once a day.

There are obviously exceptions, but in general, I think dogs are nicer than cats. Cats can be a bit snooty, whereas I just want something to hug that doesn't claw me when I try it :rolleyes:
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    My cat thinks he's a dog - best of both worlds

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.