Clare~Bear
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I sent my application off just before christmas.

Yesterday in the post Bangor sent me info as I put down about my disability on ucas.

This must mean that they're considering my application? But they haven't rejected me yet, or given me an offer/interview.

Is this a good sign? (I hope so, they'll be my top choice) Would they bother sending me this booklet if they were considering rejecting me?
MissMcAvoy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think it is, yes. However, you haven´t received an offer so it might just be something they do to all students who may need extra assistence, like in your case. Maybe the booklet is just so you have some more info, so you can change your mind still, if you realise that uni is not for you.
Clare~Bear
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
They must be psychic, I just got a phone call from them, only about my disability though.

Would they go to all this trouble though, if they were about to reject you though?
MissMcAvoy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It could just be procedure. If they were going to reject you though, would you not know by know?
Air1337
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It is probably a procedure. As their applications are coming in, the system probably checks the disability section of the application (ignoring those without a disability) and will create a letter to be sent off to said student with all their details (obtained from the UCAS app).
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.82%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.79%
I don't think they'd understand (51)
15.13%
It might lead to more bullying (128)
37.98%
There's nothing they could do (102)
30.27%

Watched Threads