What to chat about Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Well I recently had some problems with my gf and now we are getting back closer again, however whenever we are together we usually talk about general matters and not about us.
I have been always had difficulties when talking with girls to turn the chat to be more related to us, but I don't real know what to talk about.
Even when we cuddle maybe I can say some things at the beginning but then we may stay there (cuddling) for time and I don't know what to say and eventually she seems to get boring.
Post-grad
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
When you say 'about us', what exactly do you mean?

It seems that you have some things that you want to talk about but haven't brought them up yet?

Start off by asking how her day was? If she seems quiet, ask what's on her mind?
Aries1992
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just talk about your interests and ask about hers. Sounds simple but once you've been in a relationship with someone for a while and know them well you don't make the effort you should. If people want to be together they are interested in what interests the other person so just tell her about what's kept you busy that day ect. I'm a proper chatter in relationships and talk about poo all the time but its fun!! Play silly games too like tell me something I don't know about you or the question game (ask each other silly questions - what would you do if? Snog Marry Avoid ect). Sounds silly but it's fun.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.01%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.84%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.49%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
38.25%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.42%

Watched Threads