Wearing socks in bed... Watch

Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Because it's absolutely freezing I've started to wear socks when going to sleep, something I don't usually do. I'd find it annoying to wear normal socks and especially those bed sock things as they're too thick and it feels awkward, but trainer socks are really comfortable.

I was thinking though, isn't this a bit unhygienic as your walking around the house in them all day and then wearing them in bed? Then again walking around barefoot and then going into bed is exactly the same, it's just your feet don't pick up the same things socks do.
Boogaloo_Shrimp
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It's more unhygienic that your socks absorb sweat from your feet as opposed to what they pick up from the floor. Why don't you just try putting on a fresh pair before bed? Personally I hate socks in bed..feels weird D:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
social outcast
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i wear socks to bed but a different pair to the pair i wear in the day
aliakhan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I do the same..i wear a fresh pair wen i go bed..it keeps my feet warm..:-):-)
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i always wear socks in bed but these are bed socks and i put a fresh pair of ordinary socks on in the morning
Lexi99
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I always wear socks in bed and yea, wear a different pair. Ive actually done it so much i cant imagine not wearing socks in bed
Charcharx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I find it difficult falling asleep wearing socks in bed which is weird. I do get really cold feet though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (53)
25.6%
No (154)
74.4%

Watched Threads