The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Film Studies

Is there any current students doing Film Studies?
I currently go to Falmouth, but it is ridiculously far from home & I get very homesick.
Sheffield is sticking out as a main option for Film, but would love to hear people's honest opinions on it before I make a decision.
Please respond, you'd be a massive help!
:smile:
Reply 1
Hey there,

Will you be in your second year if you go? I'm going in september to sheffield to study film and screenwriting =)
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Hiya,

Yeah I will be !
Reply 3
Oh thank god! I've been thinking the same thing worried I might be the only one haha are you living in Sheffield too?
Reply 4
ah Cool. I've applied for Halford House and Pearl House. I'm moving from Retford which isnt too far at all how about you? Be good to get to know someone before we go =) You on facebook? Also have you heard anything back from any of your accomodations?
Reply 5
Wow that is far. I'm thinking of giving them a call soon to make sure everything is okay beacuse I've managed to confirm my place and student finance already so accomodation is the only thing I need to worry about. Did you attend any of the open days? Our course seems pretty cool, really looking forward to september. I'll see if I can find you on facebook, if you want to add me instead my name is 'Scott Cascada Crazed Mather' (dont ask haha) :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending