?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
How did everyone find the exam?
tooty_fruit
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
On the whole I thought it wasn't too bad, although I ended up spending slightly too long on section A. Superpowers part (b) question was nice though.

The first question of the synoptic threw me slightly, and I was a bit annoyed as apparently thats supposed to be an easy "introduction" question but meh. I was frantically scribbling towards the end and my last few sentences were basically illegible :P

But yeah, not too bad, although the general opinion at my school was quite a divided one. Yourself?
iwandthomas
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
How did everyone find this?
Toppy
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I actually thought it wasn't too bad. Had to be quite creative and careful with making the synoptic stuff I'd learnt fit the question but on the whole nothing unexpected.
iwandthomas
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It was OK, I did not like Superpowers part A, but answered on Technology and found that OK
Shoxx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Yeah I did superpowers and development gap even though i was so sure id do technological fix. The questions were alright I guess, but the synoptic threw me off a little bit especially the first question. I did B first then A :P wrote till the last second :/ no one in our class found it 'hard' though but everyone thought the synoptic questions were quite weird :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (158)
59.18%
No I haven't decided yet (63)
23.6%
Yes but I might change my mind (46)
17.23%

Watched Threads