The Student Room Group

Veterinary Gateway Courses

Hi
I was just wondering, as I can't find information on any other threads, whether anyone has an offer from any veterinary gateway courses (RVC in particular)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi :smile:
I've just liturally done a post about the same thing!
I've applied for rvc gateway programme (and so have two of my friends) but we've all heard nothing, not even a confirmation email!
Just wanna hear something soon, starting to worry and its my last chance for veterinary!
Where else have you applied to?
Reply 2
I got an interview notification today!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RosieH7
I got an interview notification today!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where from and when did u send your application off?
Reply 4
I got an interview from the RVC 3 days ago :biggrin: I sent my application in September! They were supposed to send out reply's by the 31st of January 2013
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5
I sent mine in October and it's for the 13th of Feb

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
So is mine
Reply 7
Original post by vicckyw
Hi :smile:
I've just liturally done a post about the same thing!
I've applied for rvc gateway programme (and so have two of my friends) but we've all heard nothing, not even a confirmation email!
Just wanna hear something soon, starting to worry and its my last chance for veterinary!
Where else have you applied to?

I've applied to Lincoln Bioveterinary - Conditional, Nottingham Trent Animal Biology- Conditional, RVC Biovet- Conditional, Nottingham Gateway- Rejection but offered to be transferred to another subject.

Am so sad now I've seen that people have interviews. Surely that can only be bad news?

Well done to those with interviews though.
Reply 8
Hi all! I have an interview for RVC gateway next weds! Are you part of 'prospective vets 2013' group on Facebook as there are also other gateway apps on there!
Reply 9
Original post by Graaaceee
I got an interview from the RVC 3 days ago :biggrin: I sent my application in September! They were supposed to send out reply's by the 31st of January 2013

Where did you hear that? Think I'm even more nervous now:frown:
congrats on the interview
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by paigiey
Where did you hear that? Think I'm even more nervous now:frown:
congrats on the interview

It said on the letter, but don't worry. I think it depends on how many applicants there are so it may take longer. :redface: But either way they give you 2 weeks notice before your interview so it won't be on the same day as mine if you do get good news :biggrin: good luck
I'm getting worried, I haven't even recieved a confirmation email off RVC. Anyone else on the same boat?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hardworker.
I'm getting worried, I haven't even recieved a confirmation email off RVC. Anyone else on the same boat?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have had a postcard but nothing else.
Reply 13

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope I've had nothing at all either :frown:
Original post by paigiey
Nope I've had nothing at all either :frown:

Some people recieved interviews late march last year so maybe we'll be lucky :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Some people recieved interviews late march last year so maybe we'll be lucky :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile: hopefully... hope they reply before I break the refresh button on my emails though :colondollar:
Reply 16
Still haven't heard anything yet :frown:
Reply 17
Original post by vicckyw
Still haven't heard anything yet :frown:

dw, they're interviewing up until the middle of march i think so they could leave it until the end of the month to give you any news. No news is good news :smile:
Rejection came through today. Sad times. Congrats to all those who get places x
Reply 19
Mine too:frown: only because my course doesn't do the right units! Gutted.. But ive got a place to do animal science at reading.. Might try and apply for the accelerated vet medicine when ive done my first degree.. But just means I won't get any funding or help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending