Jiaaa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
What A levels should I take I want to become and events manager and plan weddings but I'm not sure what to take for my A levels?

please help
popnit
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I personally think you should consider taking English..it'll probably improve your communication skills and writing skills.
Probably business too since I'm guessing you wanna set up your own business.
Hope this helps..
GekoFan
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
English & Business would be good. Then maybe a creative subject to show your creative side? You could then do another one of your choice, like what you're good at/enjoy.
battycatlady
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Maybe something like maths/economics would come in useful as you'll be working with budgets and stuff? Maths is a good a-level to have anyway though

Perhaps English lit.

A foreign language.

Then whatever subject you enjoy as they would give you a good range of solid a-levels
C.Eleanor
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I agree with the above. You're going to be working with the public so brilliant communication skills are a must. A foreign language is a good suggestion as it will give a unique edge to the services you could offer.

Perhaps you could study Psychology or sociology? Or perhaps even Religious studies. Basically anything that concerns people and society.

Something creative would be good to!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (94)
24.54%
No (289)
75.46%

Watched Threads