georgiet95
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I reaaaallly can't decide which one! They both want roughly the same thing... I'm doing IB and they've asked for...
34 overall, a 6 in Higher Level Spanish and 16 points (6,5,5) in my Higher Level subjects for Leeds.
whereas Bristol want 33 overall, haven't been so specific but want 6,6,5 in my Highers.
Help, please!
Which one is better for languages or better overall etc... I genuinely like them both the same!
Thank u!
Makebelieve15
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Bristol has a slightly better reputation. But Leeds is a very good institution as well. Visit both, have a good feel for the universities and see which one screams to you 'come here (!)'
laurendarnes
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Leeeeeeeeeds! So fun loads going on, great people .. probably good for Spanish haha !

Check the league tables though, Bristol's probably above.
georgiet95
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Yeah I've looked around both and they are both as good as each other....waaaaaa! I guess I'll have to go to the post-app days and see what happens! & bristol is at 11 in the league table and leeds is at 37....hmmmm! Thanks for your help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (113)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (173)
27.2%
Not great so far... (227)
35.69%
I want to drop out! (123)
19.34%

Watched Threads