Difficult choice between two luxury cars. Watch

SoNottingH
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
My friend at school is going to the airport next weekend, which is 100 miles away. She has two uncles and they have both offered her a lift. She is very fond of comfort and likes to be pampered. The question is, which uncle's ride should she accept? She likes sitting high up, but is willing to take a more low-slung vehicle if comfortable enough.

Uncle #1 - has a very nice Evoque, top of the range, extra comfortable seats, etc. Quite like this one.

Uncle #2 - a Mulsanne, not one of the very latest ones. Looks something like this picture.

I am telling her the Mulsanne, but she is undecided. Please give any suggestions.
Maccees
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
...this is an actual problem in her life that requires outside intervention? :facepalm2:
SoNottingH
Rep:
?
(Original post by Maccees)
...this is an actual problem in her life that requires outside intervention? :facepalm2:
It is quite serious and worrisome, yes, we were just talking about it and she is awaiting your responses.
Maccees
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by SoNottingH)
It is quite serious and worrisome, yes, we were just talking about it and she is awaiting your responses.
Oh good you're trolling, I thought this was one of the rare serious ones.

So for that, 7/10
UCLEmily
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Oh, the Mulsanne definitely, at 17 she will need much tender care for her taxing road trip and the thought of your friend having to suffer the indignity of an Evoque for such a journey is too much to bear.
Abstract1234
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
My friend at school is going to the airport next weekend, which is 100 miles away. She has two uncles and they have both offered her a lift. She is very fond of comfort and likes to be pampered. The question is, which uncle's ride should she accept? She likes sitting high up, but is willing to take a more low-slung vehicle if comfortable enough.

Uncle #1 - has a very nice Evoque, top of the range, extra comfortable seats, etc. Quite like this one.

Uncle #2 - a Mulsanne, not one of the very latest ones. Looks something like this picture.

I am telling her the Mulsanne, but she is undecided. Please give any suggestions.
Evoque lol.

Try a 7 series or and S - class..
HelenOn
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Lol. The Evoque - far more comfortable and she can be more visible, which is important to spoilt teenagers.
MrWhosane
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
She doesn't need to ride any of them, she's got me.
SoNottingH
Rep:
?
(Original post by HelenOn)
Lol. The Evoque - far more comfortable and she can be more visible, which is important to spoilt teenagers.
Thanks, will suggest it. At the moment, she is swinging back to the Mulsanne, she feels it will make more of a statement.
Fires
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
When you say "your friend" OP, we mean ourselves, as in "me" do we?

I am truly boggled at the problems rich kids face in their daily lives.
UsualStudent
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Jesus, lucky cow. I would ask for one on the journey there and the other for return trip. Or one uncle could take her clothes and stuff and the other carry her.
Nice.Guy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

She could flip a coin? Or is she unaware they exist and only carries notes?
Ok aha in all seriousness though, Mulsanne, no competition. More comfortable, classier, more luxurious, more of a statement - don't understand why some people would choose an Evoque over it :/
UCLEmily
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Nice.Guy)
Ok aha in all seriousness though, Mulsanne, no competition. More comfortable, classier, more luxurious, more of a statement - don't understand why some people would choose an Evoque over it :/
My mother has an Evoque and I definitely enjoy being driven in it, so that would be my choice. I also carry coins sometimes. :cool:
SoNottingH
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nice.Guy)
She has seen coins, but does not carry or touch them.

I've been in a Mulsanne but I would say it's rather cramped for my taste. My friend is starting to lean towards the Evoque and wants one for her next birthday. Her parents have been texted with the request.
C94
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
She has seen coins, but does not carry or touch them.

I've been in a Mulsanne but I would say it's rather cramped for my taste. My friend is starting to lean towards the Evoque and wants one for her next birthday. Her parents have been texted with the request.
You must be an avid troller
Y333EEE
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
#firstworldproblems. If I had the choice i'd take the Mulsanne
StudentNeedingHelp
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

****ing troll. Man I got real problems than choosing which ****ing car I take to the airport, da ****? Your friend is a ****

💷Certified 💷
ch0llima
Badges: 14
Report 6 years ago
Option 3:

Fires
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
[QUOTE=ch0llima;41092813]Option 3:

Nice. I used to have one, it's a quality motor. Mine was less smart than the one in your photo though.
Fires
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by StudentNeedingHelp)
****ing troll. Man I got real problems than choosing which ****ing car I take to the airport, da ****? Your friend is a ****

💷Certified 💷
Although despite your many real problems, you took time out to visit a thread comparing luxury cars?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
26.9%
Not great so far... (217)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.31%

Watched Threads