ReputationRep:
    anyone else love them to bits??
    Here is my baby, Thumpy doo.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shazza)
    Yeah I love rabbits! I have 13! My fave little guy died the other week though I still have his mum though. I had his mum as a houserabbit for a while, but she had to 'move out' cos she kept chewing stuff

ReputationRep:
    oohh i do i do!!
    i used to have a white rex called daisy mae and a grey french lop called charlie ash, theyre both dead now

ReputationRep:
    Mine is a house rabbit, and when he first cam indoors, he chewed through the phone cables (much to the anger of Wes) and yes, He is very lazy, so it's just lops then!! Does yours ever lie down and kick his feet out, or just kind of drop onto his side and lie on his side? I never seen it before this one.

ReputationRep:
    Mine is a house rabbit, and when he first cam indoors, he chewed through the phone cables (much to the anger of Wes) and yes, He is very lazy, so it's just lops then!! Does yours ever lie down and kick his feet out, or just kind of drop onto his side and lie on his side? I never seen it before this one.
    mine used to lay under the coffee table with his back legs crossed, weirdo!!! daisy never would tho she was always on the look out, she was the guard dog

ReputationRep:
    Mine is very shy, when someone is in the house he doesn't know, he will hide behind the sofa, and if he isn't happy will start stamping his feet. lol!!

ReputationRep:
    my cousins had a houserabbit. one morning they opened the fridge and whilst no-one was looking he went after some lovely looking lettuce. they came back later to open it up again to find a rather cold rabbit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    mine used to lay under the coffee table with his back legs crossed, weirdo!!! daisy never would tho she was always on the look out, she was the guard dog
    You had a rabbit called Daisy too?!

ReputationRep:
    i used to keep rabbits but unfortunately they have all passed away now. had a few litters, they're way better than guinea pigs anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    i used to keep rabbits but unfortunately they have all passed away now. had a few litters, they're way better than guinea pigs anyway
    Hehe, guinea pigs are boring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    You had a rabbit called Daisy too?!
    yeah dasiy mae, we also had charlie ash, rosie lea and bobby joe (stupid i know)

ReputationRep:
    I like Bugs Bunny - he's cool :cool:
    And Roger Rabbit, of course!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    my cousins had a houserabbit. one morning they opened the fridge and whilst no-one was looking he went after some lovely looking lettuce. they came back later to open it up again to find a rather cold rabbit
    lol!! oh dear....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Did they ever 'sing'?
    Oooh, mine used to do that allll the time, it was really annoying! My little sister used to 'sing' back at them, and then they would 'sing' even more! What weird animals!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    yeah dasiy may, we also had charlie ash, rosie lea and bobby joe (stupid i know)
    Cute names. I also had a rabbit called charlie And a guinea pig called rosie. We're kind of running out of names to call pets now :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    We've got a semi-house rabbit as she's only allowed in a couple of rooms, but when she escapes she can do serious damage! I think we've lost four or five phone cables. At one point she decided that my brother's playstation looked like a very attractive toilet!

She is really my sister's and they have scarily similar personalities! Moody, grumpy, attention seeking - you name it.

ReputationRep:
    lots of noises, it's all rather vague tho it was some years ago. they wiped themselves out when their hutch caved their burrow in

ReputationRep:
    Some of mine like scraping little holes in the ground and then rolling around in them.
    daisy used to do that to cool her down, the hole that she dug is still in the garden

ReputationRep:
    My rabbits are perfectly behaved when I bring them indoors for some reason. They live outside in a specially built enclosure normally, and have their designated toilet. They don't mess anything up or chew anything when they are inside, I think they can tell that its not their property.
    mine used to chew the wires behind the tv. surprised they didn't kill themselves

ReputationRep:
    Don't you think it's a little odd that you cannot litter train them unless they are neutered?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 12, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.