Poor Circulation in Hands Watch

SolitaryRS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
For quite a while now I have noticed that my hands are almost always cold and dry. I have poor circulation in my hands and it's quite annoying because I regard myself as relatively healthy; I drink plenty of water, exercise and eat (moslty) healthy food. Is there any other determining factor in this? Is it partially down to genetics? Is it because I have a deficiency in a certain mineral or something?
Does anyone know why? and what to do about it?
Butterfly9595
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by SolitaryRS)
For quite a while now I have noticed that my hands are almost always cold and dry. I have poor circulation in my hands and it's quite annoying because I regard myself as relatively healthy; I drink plenty of water, exercise and eat (moslty) healthy food. Is there any other determining factor in this? Is it partially down to genetics? Is it because I have a deficiency in a certain mineral or something?
I have bad circulation too - you might have raynauds syndrome? Basically your veins constrict to the extreme and you end up with cold hands - there's not a lot you can do about it except try to keep your hands warm by wearing gloves etc. it is quite a common problem - 1/20 people will get it at some point, but go to your doctor if you're worried

Posted from TSR Mobile
xoxAngel_Kxox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Butterfly9595)
I have bad circulation too - you might have raynauds syndrome? Basically your veins constrict to the extreme and you end up with cold hands - there's not a lot you can do about it except try to keep your hands warm by wearing gloves etc. it is quite a common problem - 1/20 people will get it at some point, but go to your doctor if you're worried

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a mild form of that (well apparently I do according to GP, but if you Google it then some of the pictures look very extreme and I think maybe I just have cold hands).
SolitaryRS
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I see. I think then I may just have a minor case of this. I looked up some pictures of Reynaud's syndrome which stopped me worrying about it. Perhaps I just need to invest in some gloves I guess...
Thanks Butterfly9595 and xoxAngel_Kxox
cowsforsale
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You might want to lower your daily consumption of caffeine which acts as a vasoconstrictor .
zKlown
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by SolitaryRS)
I have this, my hands are always cold particularly in winter lol

Don't worry about it, unless something really peculiar happens, then see a doctor
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.04%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.89%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.58%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
37.91%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.57%

Watched Threads