Superdry coat for college? Watch

Mworswick
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Loads of people at my school wear Superdry coats (technically jackets according to their website.)
I'm thinking of getting one as they look good and seem well-made. I'm in year 11 but I'm thinking of getting one for college. My question is, would wearing one at college seem childish and if so can you recommend an alternative? (my current coat is trespass which I used to love but I'm going off it)
dan-dream-boys
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
There are loads of people at my college wearing Superdry jackets (everybody aged 16-19), they look good so I don't have a problem with them. I think they are slightly childish, but I've seen adults 30+ wear them so you should be fine. You're still young :^_^:
alexiareeta
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
In my opinion also there is no problem by wearing Superdry jackets in college, because today so many aged people also wants to wear the models and designs. So i think it's better to wear and in that you are looking like some younger boy.
cl_steele
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
i dont see how they seem childish id go for it, i bought one 4yrs ago and its still going strong today bar a little fraying on the cuff
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (1)
10%
No (9)
90%

Watched Threads