Ma terrorism, crime and global security

Watch
DazA
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi, are any of you undertaking this study? I will be starting it this month via DL.
DazA
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Nobody? Oh well.

My course material is on the DHL van on its way to me.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Ste_Wilko
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I'm hopefully doing Policing & Criminal Investigation. Currently I work for DHL. Not really relevant but the courses are of a similar nature and your material is being delivered by the company I currently work for lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Debsmc7
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Hi
I'm doing Transnational Organised Crime. My DHL package came, it was three books :- Costa Nostra, Global Crime Today and Transnational Organised Crime. I presume yours was similar.

I am studying part-time DL.

Debs
DazA
Rep:
Hi Debs. Nice to see someone else doing pt time DL.

My first module is terrorism. I'm sure some of our modules will cross over though.

Debsmc7
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Hi there!

Other than the books in the DHL package (no paperwork) I haven't got much, have you heard anything else? I have access to the student portal and a detail of what the module entails, my enrollment certificate and emails. Where are you up to? Have you had any work/direct contact yet?

Quite excited about being a student again.
Debsmc7
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Hey, ignore that... just found a long email they have sent me.

Hurray!
DazA
Rep:
What is your first module?
Debsmc7
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Transnational Justice and Organised Crime. Week 2! What's yours?
DazA
Rep:
Terrorism. Week 2 has just started but some people are having issues with Blackboard.

Debsmc7
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
Hi

Are you starting your second module like me?
I am doing CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY: STATE CRIME, WAR CRIMES AND TRANSNATIONAL TERRORISM now are you, it sounds the kind of topic that would be right for your course too?

Hope you are enjoying it.

All the best
D
Cassdor
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hello,

Anyone knows how long is the dissertation of this programme please?

Kind regards,

dOR
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.46%
Okay (114)
29.16%
A bit lacking (148)
37.85%
Not good at all (92)
23.53%

Watched Threads