What are Italian men like as lovers? Watch

This discussion is closed.
daisy136
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Just curious and bored 
I'm going to Italy for a year to au pair after I finish uni in May...!
Hoping to find an Italian boyfriend.
There ranked the most attractive males - would you agree with this satistic? 
rcummins1
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I wouldn't buy into the stereotype that all Italian's are extremely tender and romantic lovers. They're probably exactly the same as English guys, some will be good and some won't be. Only an Italian accent is much more likely to get him into a girls knickers than a Birmingham one.
desdemonata
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You'll find both attractive and unattractive people, and lovers of every kind, just like anywhere else.
Zhy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Joey from Friends.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
xBillyBrownx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Super sweet, romantic and flirtatious. Not very straight forward and not the most monogamous of all people. These are extremely stereotypical generalisations but I've found that they usually apply.
jnkesd
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Zhy)
Joey from Friends.

Joey is an Italian American, stereotypical Italian Americans are not what Italians are like.
Zhy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Eddie from A View From The Bridge.

beautywithbrains
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
They are probably one of the most horniest men in Europe

Posted from TSR Mobile
3nTr0pY
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
This sexy man is incredible in bed.

Name:  silvio-berlusconi.jpg
Views: 1989
Size:  31.7 KB

And he probably won't complain if you're underage, either.

Name:  silvio_berlusconi__1109714f_thumb3.jpg
Views: 1749
Size:  44.3 KB
katyness
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
They all have pizza while doing it. It's kinda fun how the eat the pepperoni from your breasts...

... such passion.
feenicks89
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
they are horrendously creepy, my dad lives in Italy so been going there for years, i know Italians very well and they are probably very charming but to such an extent that it will be irritating.

They are not attractive , they are all so so short really hairy with big catapiller eyebrows and a huge distaste in anything Anglican , also none of them believe in exercise so dont expect any beach bodies more than likely will just be your average commuter body with a tan and black hairy nipples
Bonzo10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by feenicks89)
they are horrendously creepy, my dad lives in Italy so been going there for years, i know Italians very well and they are probably very charming but to such an extent that it will be irritating.

They are not attractive , they are all so so short really hairy with big catapiller eyebrows and a huge distaste in anything Anglican , also none of them believe in exercise so dont expect any beach bodies more than likely will just be your average commuter body with a tan and black hairy nipples
Can't tell if this is for real?
K the Failure
Badges: 2
Report 6 years ago
They're passionate and they really know how to push my buttons.
MissBetBet
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Oh dear... ignore all previous.

Ok i hate stereotypes so this is completely rare that I'm agreeing with one, but it's because my experience was brilliant with them I've been to Italy twice and first time it was all average-ugly guys (aged 14 at the time), second time OH MY.
Best 10 days of my EXISTANCE.
So much hotter! yes probably a bit hornier but tbh that's in every country. All i know is a lot of us ended up getting with a load of them and we allllll said it was like AMAZING. Best kissers ever. So romantic and lookers and a tad cheesy, just my type
Seriously, you won't be disappointed.
In my observations, before 18 they're worse than most... 18+ HELLS YEA.
Seriously, don't sweat, you'll be fine
jnkesd
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm not sure if this transfers over to relationships, but I've found that Italians are very proud people that try incredibly hard to be liked. They are well aware of those who have hurt the reputation of Italians and they look down on those who make them look bad, other Italians included. The Italian people are very polarized, on one extreme you have the wild men like Silvio Berlusconi, on the other very traditional family men, there are the corrupt but there are also the strictly law abiding.
Journeyzap
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by jnkesd)
I'm not sure if this transfers over to relationships, but I've found that Italians are very proud people that try incredibly hard to be liked. They are well aware of those who have hurt the reputation of Italians and they look down on those who make them look bad, other Italians included. The Italian people are very polarized, on one extreme you have the wild men like Silvio Berlusconi, on the other very traditional family men, there are the corrupt but there are also the strictly law abiding.
This.

They are passionate and often put in a lot of effort, but are also quite flirtatious.

Anyway, that said, it is a massive generalization, but I don't think you will be disappointed.
Flibble22
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by katyness)
They all have pizza while doing it. It's kinda fun how the eat the pepperoni from your breasts...

... such passion.
You could say it's a... pepperoni passion.

bazinga!

I want a Dominos now, damn you all to Hades D:
llessur123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
They are just like men anywhere, some good looking, some not, some good in bed, some not. Although their accents are nice and most I've met can edge on the side of creepiness/irritation when they are trying to play up to their image. I prefer French men personally.
tehforum
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by llessur123)
They are just like men anywhere, some good looking, some not, some good in bed, some not. Although their accents are nice and most I've met can edge on the side of creepiness/irritation when they are trying to play up to their image. I prefer French men personally.
I bet they always surrender to your love.
llessur123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by tehforum)
I bet they always surrender to your love.
I'm tired and feeling a bit slow so I really don't get this, what?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (51)
26.15%
No (144)
73.85%

Watched Threads