Working at Chessington World of Adventures 2013! Watch

jakebyrne
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey everybody I'm Jake, I was just wanting to post this thread up to see if anybody got a job at Chessington world of Adventures this yr...!!??
imym
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by jakebyrne)
Hey everybody I'm Jake, I was just wanting to post this thread up to see if anybody got a job at Chessington world of Adventures this yr...!!??
Hopefully I'll be coming back for this season if I don't completely fail my induction!
jakebyrne
Rep:
?
(Original post by imym)
Hopefully I'll be coming back for this season if I don't completely fail my induction!
Hahaha sweet!! What department will you be in??
imym
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by jakebyrne)
Hahaha sweet!! What department will you be in??
Well I want to be back in Base Camp again!! What about you?
jakebyrne
Rep:
?
Ahaha cool im gunnah be in team Crusoe on the rides and attractions
imym
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Oh cool! Will probably see you as I hand out uniforms! Do you know start dates and stuff?!
jakebyrne
Rep:
?
Ahaha i'm literally looking forward to getting them! Yh i start my induction on Saturday 9th of february
imym
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ohh cool my induction is this saturday! How many seasons have you worked there?!
jakebyrne
Rep:
?
Haha i got to wait for like over 2 weeks now...! And this is going to be my first season
imym
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
OHHHHH you're a newbie! How cute! Well my name is Imogen, look out for me in Base Camp, I'll be doing uniforms for you! Well, fingers crossed!
Gemma6258
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey! I applied for cast member for Madacascar Live How long does it normally take for them to reply about application? and does anyone know what happens at that interview is it like a audition? Thank You
jakebyrne
Rep:
?
Haha yh! And i only left high school like half a year ago so yh its kinda my first break.... Well I will have to try and look out for you then if your giving me my uniform lol! And hopefully you'll be fine! Anyways will be seeing you there...
jakebyrne
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gemma6258)
Hey! I applied for cast member for Madacascar Live How long does it normally take for them to reply about application? and does anyone know what happens at that interview is it like a audition? Thank You
Mine was 4 days but i went for ride and attractions so your process is probs completely different! And yh you will have to probably audition so they can see that your capable of peforming for there buisness and there is possibly an interview included... Im not sure if that helped you out in anyway so sorry if I couldnt give you as much info but im sure if you look up where you applied for the job that it will decribe what process you have to through
Gemma6258
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
ok thanks
Gemma6258
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I just got email accepting application and interview for entertainment host but its for the hotel, if i get job in hotel could i switch to the park ?
Gemma6258
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
and what did you wear to the interview? what did the girls wear? Thanks
jakebyrne
Rep:
?
Well i wore black shoes, smart black jumper and black trousers! And girls wore smart shoes and smart casual clothes basically...
Gemma6258
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
did they where like dresses or skirts or like black trousers lol my interview thing on saturday scary
imym
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Gemma6258)
did they where like dresses or skirts or like black trousers lol my interview thing on saturday scary
Good luck! Might see you there, got my induction tomorrow! I'm just wearing a black top and blouse, you don't need to dress up much
Eglynn
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I had an interview for entertainment host on Saturday...fingers crossed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (152)
59.61%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed