Apparently I look like a bf stealer :-/ CONFUSED! Watch

XXXRated
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I've been told that I am a spitting image of Shanina Shaik just with much longer and wavy hair. Anyway, I over heard my co-workers at American Apparel saying nasty things about me. All this bs about how they would never bring their bf around me :-( which made me cry in the staff toilets because I am the shyest girl ever!!!!! I know, my username doesn't help but we've all got an alter ego thingy right?

Anyway, I cried on the phone to my mum and I am so offended! Saddest part is that I've never even had a bf! (Well to be honest my dad is the strictest Pakistani man I know... I'm half white and Pakistani :-) ... Not Muslim either ...just in case anyone ask )

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wattsy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ignore them, they obviously think you're attractive if you could steal their boyfriends, you must look confident even if you are shy because you've got a retail job in a fairly expensive store and the girls think you could steal their boyfriends, if you were just attractive but with no confidence, they wouldn't think that.
dan-dream-boys
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I agree with Wattsy, best thing would be to ignore them. They were probably jealous if they think you could steal their boyfriends.
CocoTango
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Aw don't worry about them - they don't trust you because they are insecure and you seemingly have it all looks-wise. Be who you are. Men are able to make their own decisions about who they want to be with - they are not totally motivated by looks fgs!!
whatsophiesaid
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ignore them, they sound jealous - not the kind of people you want to hang around with!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise