My friend is a compulsive liar and attention seeker. Watch

iamsuperwoman
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
First of all, this girl has been through so much and never really got much attention (according to her). But her lies, omg! Too much?!!!! Today I witnessed her get rejected by one of our friends and my goodness, her behaviour was all *****y. And when she saw no one cared she waited until later to lie about her relative dying. I was shocked as I know personally this relative is very much alive. I just don't know what to say!!!!!!

I am too shocked! The saddest thing about it is that I know this a cry for help and definitely attention! Should I confront her about this???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rosa Arabelle
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If she's been through so much, and has just gotten rejected by one of your friends, then what you should do - as a friend - is comfort her, and make sure she's aware that spreading such horrible lies about relatives dying is just not on; if she needs help, you're there. Even though she may be seeking attention, you said yourself it's a cry for help; she just wants someone there for her. Be that someone.
Anna1997
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
confront her. She needs to learn a lesson, in the long run you're helping her as I'm sure others will start to notice her lies and start to hate her.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (12)
6.42%
They might tell the bully (19)
10.16%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.11%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
37.43%
There's nothing they could do (54)
28.88%

Watched Threads