mantarini
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
hey guyss.i sent an aplication to edinburgh napier,gsa,eca and glasgow caledoinan university to study graphic design but im so stupid i didnt check the entry requiremens before i apply and now i know most of them require an art foundation (which i havent taken).i send an email to all of them asking if i can change graphic design to an art foundation course,but gsa said they only have an international foundation,not suitable for eu (im eu),edinburgh napier doesnt have any foundation courses,plus i dont meet their entry criteria and thats all the responses i got.what should i do?eca sent me an email to upload a mini portfolio and is asking for things i dont know or i dont have.even if i withdraw all of my applications and look again -more carefully- next year,i know i want unis in edinburgh and glasgow only and i still wont have a foundation.BUT WHERE CAN I TAKE AN ART FOUNDATION UP THERE?i cant find anything.help?
mantarini
Rep:
?
ohhh so many repliessss
babsiloi
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
well that's very complicated: you type 'art foundation uk' in google and then you search through the results...that's at least what I would do if I were you....

http://www.whatuni.com/degrees/cours.../6034/loc.html

http://www.ucas.ac.uk/students/choos...dationcourses/
mantarini
Rep:
?
thanx for the reply but I already did.I only found three colleges in glasgow which have courses similar to an art foundation,like portfolio preparation which is what I will do,there's no other solution,but I was just hoping for a miracle.Portofolio preparation isn't gonna help me get into a uni which requires a foundation...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
14.29%
They might tell the bully (2)
14.29%
I don't think they'd understand (3)
21.43%
It might lead to more bullying (3)
21.43%
There's nothing they could do (4)
28.57%

Watched Threads