Girl from POF keeps anoying me with sexual talk...what do I do? Watch

Alana6277
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I joined POF to peruse around and fill my time for when I'm bored. This girl messages me and seemed interesting and asked me to chat to her on kik and then coerced me into giving her my number and now keeps texting / whatsapping.
I have a bf and keep telling her but one day I was bored and we exchanged half naked pics and since then she's all 'please baby be my gf'....'please say you love me'...'please talk to me I'm crying'...she messages me 24/7 and I usually ignore but couple of nights ago she goes 'I'm really sad, my parents died and friends and family want to kill me'....
I really don't know what to believe, we have never talked to on the phone so tbh I dont even know her true identity but if she really is as depressed as she claims...i feel bad for ignoring her and feel guilty for bluntly saying 'stop being stupid, how can I love u if we've never even met'....
should I just ignore her? Shes sorr of frustrating me.
Zhy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Give me her contact details, I want a piece of that.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
RichyFrench
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Serves you right for window shopping.
IdilSM
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ignore her please. And I think you're a bit silly for exchanging nude pictures with her in the first place.
Lexi99
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just totally block and ignore. Why were you on there anyway when you have a boyfriend?
LordBerkut
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I feel your pain. I gave a girl fantastic text sex and now she won't leave me alone. You bishes are only after one thing :<
anti-duck
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Just seems like an attention seeker... But why the hell would you send him/her/it half naked pictures of yourself because you're bored?
Alana6277
Rep:
?
(Original post by anti-duck)
Just seems like an attention seeker... But why the hell would you send him/her/it half naked pictures of yourself because you're bored?
I know I wasn't thinking...she'd sent me loads and pushed me to 'atleast send a couple'...

Posted from TSR Mobile
anti-duck
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Alana6277)
I know I wasn't thinking...she'd sent me loads and pushed me to 'atleast send a couple'...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Personally I would de-activate my POF profile if there is an option, but if you don't want to do that then just ignore any messages from this person and hope your pictures don't end up somewhere else... This person doesn't seem genuine atall.
Aderyn
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Are you bisexual then? Otherwise it's a little random to send half naked pics to a girl...
Alana6277
Rep:
?
(Original post by anti-duck)
Personally I would de-activate my POF profile if there is an option, but if you don't want to do that then just ignore any messages from this person and hope your pictures don't end up somewhere else... This person doesn't seem genuine atall.
Yes i've deleted my POF account. She keeps massaging me on kik and whatsapp...i could block her but she emotionally blackmails me with how depressed she is I wouldn't mind a nice civilised conversation but she always diverts it to sexual things.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alana6277
Rep:
?
(Original post by Aderyn)
Are you bisexual then? Otherwise it's a little random to send half naked pics to a girl...
Yes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dragonfly07
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It's likely she isn't a girl. Girls usually are not as sexual/pursuing as that. They don't need to be.

There are plenty of men online going around pretending to be girls to not scare their targets off/because they're into lesbian stuff.

Edit: oh and emotional blackmail is also common. The depression/everything else is likely all lies.
Charcharx
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Most likely a middle aged man
Eboracum
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I don't have a lot of sympathy to be honest. You shouldn't be joining dating websites if you are not single, you are just leading people on. Delete your account and go back to your boyfriend. What it signals is that perhaps their are cracks in your relationship. Use your free time to go on games websites, or sporcle or something, don't go on dating websites.
Spetznaaz
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
How would your partner feel about you exchanging half naked pictures with someone? Just because she's female doesn't suddenly make it ok, unless of course he has said he's ok with that ****...
ChocoCoatedLemons
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Huh. That's not what I do when I'm bored...

Try playing on an xbox next time. Much less likely to end up with an emotionally-blackmailing lunatic who can now put half naked pictures of you on the internet.

Block her on everything.
Alana6277
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dragonfly07)
It's likely she isn't a girl. Girls usually are not as sexual/pursuing as that. They don't need to be.

There are plenty of men online going around pretending to be girls to not scare their targets off/because they're into lesbian stuff.

Edit: oh and emotional blackmail is also common. The depression/everything else is likely all lies.
Yeah I sometimes think so too as she tends to keep asking about 'acts I do with my bf'...

Posted from TSR Mobile
tamimi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey guys! Have you ever been so bored you decided to exchange half nude photos with a stranger?
Ice Constricter
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Dragonfly07)

But the OP said the only reason why she sent naked pics to the girl was because she sent loads to the OP first. Unless the pics are fake..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.3%
No (214)
76.7%

Watched Threads