Turn on thread page Beta

bunkin off lessons watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    im so naughty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    i did it yesterday and it made me feel increasingly guilty, does ne1 else do it on a regular basis??

im so naughty
    I do, can't be arsed sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    no...only when I know I don't have to be in the lesson or I don't have one. I felt guilty at the beginning of the year, when I had free periods, I felt I was supposed to be in a lesson but I didn't. As I was used to have 5 lessons a day, now I only have 2 or 3.....

ReputationRep:
    Never did it at school and haven't done it so far at uni.

ReputationRep:
    did it a bit last yr, got caught and then anally raped for it, weird that our school even cares, i mean its our loss, but yeah havent done it after that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasanB)
    got caught and then anally raped for it
    nice

ReputationRep:
    yes amy you are very naughty, what are you missing? i am at home now cos i have frees.........ahhh

ReputationRep:
    im so naughty
    Om, I'm tellin'

ReputationRep:
    nice
    yep i quite enjoyed it now that i think abt it !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by poowpoow)
    yes amy you are very naughty, what are you missing? i am at home now cos i have frees.........ahhh
    school just finished, on my way to work in a mo (yawn!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    Om, I'm tellin'
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasanB)
    yep i quite enjoyed it now that i think abt it !
    good good

ReputationRep:
    i only have 2 a week so bunking would be rather counter-productive.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with bunking off. I like to skip at least one lesson a day to go to the pub and play pool.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Delacroix)
    Nothing wrong with bunking off. I like to skip at least one lesson a day to go to the pub and play pool.
    i always find that having a 3 hour dinner break is the better option

ReputationRep:
    It's very tempting to miss 9am lectures, but then you realise you are paying tuition fees for them so you'd better go!

ReputationRep:
    did now and again in year 12, but now i only miss them if i'm ill (which i havent been for nigh on 2 years)

i dont see the point, i get loads of free lessons so i sit around/sleep in those. i dont use my free time v.well sadly

ReputationRep:
    Ive skipped about 20 biology lessons this year, I finally had enough of that **** subject on monday and dropped it. Ive only missed a couple of other lessons(Maths,Phys,Chem) if Ive overslept or decided that having a race to McDonalds would be more fun than listening to my teacher talk **** about acylation..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Ive skipped about 20 biology lessons this year, I finally had enough of that **** subject on monday and dropped it. Ive only missed a couple of other lessons(Maths,Phys,Chem) if Ive overslept or decided that having a race to McDonalds would be more fun than listening to my teacher talk **** about acylation..
    I skipped no end of sociology and still got an A at AS! hehe. Blagging worked for me. I dont think the A2 will be quite as easy

ReputationRep:
    yeah, skipped way too many english this year

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 13, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.