How to get my hair to grow FAST!!;D Watch
okay so i have a complete obsession with long thick hair and i really want mine to reach sorta my mid back.
Atm it is like 2.5 inches past my shoulder (btw my estimates are rubbish). It is fairly thick and makes it really hard to get volume.
I have been searching for ways to get it longer and i have come accross the following points:
- Brush the hair with the head upside down gently and slowly
- Massage the head everyday to encourage circulation
- Use hair oils then wash it out
- Avoid using heat and if so use plenty of heat defence spray
- Don't wash the hair everyday
What oil would you recommend in order to make it grow quickly and where is it available for purchase?
I have many methods of heatless curling/styling and that so its all good there. I only really use my curlers when its a special occasion cuz it makes the ends really dry.
These are the main hair products i use:
- Pantene smooth and sleek shampoo&conditioner
- Tresemme heat defence
- Bed head TIGI headrush (gloss/shine spray)
- Naturals Daily Hair Refresher (i dont use this as often anymore as i use the bed head... it smells nicer)
- Tresemme split mend remedy (used 2 times a week after washing my hair)
Thats pretty much it.
I'd love to hear any recommendations as to how you get your hair to grow really need to know about what oils to use too:/
Thank-you sosososoo much x
By the way I've been told that you can't actually make your hair grow faster it's genetically determined, but I've also been told that a vitamin called Biotin is supposed to do just that.