The Student Room Group

Girls on Facebook taking naked pictures in the snow

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iLoveRobSwire<3
I've got one friend who does this, she did the same last year and now calls it tradition :dontknow:

I think you should introduce me to your friend :colone:
Reply 21
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
PM me the URL to your Facebook profile so I can stalk your comments. :biggrin:

I don't really post or use Facebook anymore, logging on today reminded me how Twitter was so much better.
Sudden need to watch 'girl covered in snow having sex'
Reply 23
:lolwut:
Original post by Miracle Day
Has anyone else seen this? Loads and loads of girls posting either bikini photos, or photos covering their bits with their hands in the snow.

Maybe if I was straight I could appreciate it, but I find it so slutty and disgusting. I don't know, their motives are so obvious. Some girls have actually gone out in their back garden to take a picture of them naked in the snow.. just why..

Anyone else's Facebook full of this?

I'll just post some statuses to show I'm not making it up..

image.jpg

image.jpg

are you gay or something, its a good thing!
I guess it makes a change from the usual attention seeking facebook activities such as uploading mega-photoshopped selfies and writing "urgh I'm so ugly", or the classic ":frown:" "what's up babe?" "I don't want to talk about it".
What the Hell. Stick it on a photography website if you're going to be "arty" in the snow. Not on bloody FaceBook.

I don't even have FB and that's annoying me. :s-smilie:
I thought you were gay?

You made a thread about explaining gay sex to kids a week ago.
Reply 28
I've seen none of this on my Facebook
If it was a guy standing in his boxers in the snow, would you call it slutty and disgusting?
Reply 30
well yeh it is slutty, and a bit crazy in this weather -but of course the guys are going to love it !
Reply 31
Original post by Blair Waldorf
I thought you were gay?

You made a thread about explaining gay sex to kids a week ago.

I'm sure OP mentioned they were in the first post?
I lose a lot of respect for the people who do this. In fact if one of my friends who was a girl did it I would flip at them.
People don't need the snow to do that here... Tango is enough for people here!
My opinion on this is a bit half and half. My first reaction was yeah, that is definitely a slutty, disgusting thing to do and yes, I agree, that their motives are obvious. But having read other people's comments, I can kind of understand that actually it might just be a bit of fun... I don't know...
I've seen one :rolleyes:
Sounds stupid and very cold but it's not necessary for everyone to start calling other girls sluts and whores. It says something bad about you as a person if you think that's a cool thing to do. They want to be naked? Let them, it's not your body.
Original post by Miracle Day
Has anyone else seen this? Loads and loads of girls posting either bikini photos, or photos covering their bits with their hands in the snow.

Maybe if I was straight I could appreciate it, but I find it so slutty and disgusting. I don't know, their motives are so obvious. Some girls have actually gone out in their back garden to take a picture of them naked in the snow.. just why..

Anyone else's Facebook full of this?

I'll just post some statuses to show I'm not making it up..

image.jpg

image.jpg

Worst part is it's hardly any snow at all, I'm actually ashamed to live in a country that thinks a few inches = national crisis.
I'd say those girls don't have much dignity... But that's my opinion.

I personally wouldn't understand why you'd take such pictures of yourself :') Also, given the fact that nearly everyone can get access to one's fb-account, it's not really wise considering future job applications 8)
Reply 39
What kinds of friends do you have? What sane person posts naked pictures of themselves on Facebook, whether in the snow or not?

Maybe your friends are basically just sluts. :holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending