Theatre
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey everyone,

I'm currently a first year in college studying a BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Performing Arts. As part of my course we've been doing a unit in business, which I am doing very well in, partly due to the fact I have a GCSE Double Award in Applied Business.

I am really interested into going into a marketing/public relations degree and was wondering what universities have a good reputation for these sorts of courses? I would like to look into courses which incorporates both of these aspects but I would also be interested in public relations on its own or any other related degree. Obviously the things I'm looking for is uni's which have a high percentage of students going into professional level jobs after graduation.

So far I've looked at a few courses, one that really caught my eye was BSc (Hons) Marketing with Public Relations at Edge Hill Uni, however I know very little about this uni and it's reputation so if anyone could let me know about that, it would be really good. Though from what I've read about this course it seems very interesting and has a lot of units that are of interest to me, however the uni is not in an ideal location for me.

I would really appreciate any help in this, as I don't know very much about universities reputations and such, and I don't want to get a degree that won't be of any help in having a good career!

Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
26.9%
Not great so far... (217)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.31%

Watched Threads