Do you like sneaking around? Watch

Elm Tree
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
It's something I always used to do since I was a child - I used to sneak around parents lots of times, usually having a goal in my mind, like getting as near as possible to them without realizing I was there.

I still seem to do it.

Just recently, my next door neighbour moved houses and we ended up with new ones.
So naturally, I had to investigate.

Under the cover of darkness, I jumped out of my window onto the roof of my conservatory and then creeper over to my neighbour's conservatory roof. Peeking through the windows, I saw three people. They were sitting down doing nothing but I decided to get back into my house before anyone saw me.

Share your stories!

The Wild Youth
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
From your title I thought this would be another thread about cheating

Bit of an odd habit OP?
louisjevans
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yeah! When your nude trying to get from the shower to your bedroom with being spotted
Elm Tree
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by The Wild Youth)
From your title I thought this would be another thread about cheating

Bit of an odd habit OP?
Excuse my curiosity
miser
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yeah, I do this. I do lots of things like that - games where only I'm in on it.
The Wild Youth
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Elm Tree)
Excuse my curiosity
It is excused

Could be an interesting thread
StartSomething
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by louisjevans)
Yeah! When your nude trying to get from the shower to your bedroom with being spotted
Haha I do this.

Or walking around the house naked when no one is in and it feels awesome but really risky in case someone comes home.
SophiaKeuning
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Elm Tree)
It's something I always used to do since I was a child - I used to sneak around parents lots of times, usually having a goal in my mind, like getting as near as possible to them without realizing I was there.

I still seem to do it.

Just recently, my next door neighbour moved houses and we ended up with new ones.
So naturally, I had to investigate.

Under the cover of darkness, I jumped out of my window onto the roof of my conservatory and then creeper over to my neighbour's conservatory roof. Peeking through the windows, I saw three people. They were sitting down doing nothing but I decided to get back into my house before anyone saw me.

Share your stories!

Yes!! There's just something about that feeling you get when you're spying on someone. I used to do it all the time as a kid, like sit on the windowsill with the curtains closed waiting for people to enter the room without knowing I'm there. Still get the yearning to do it nowdays.
apoxyromadroxon
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If you like sneaking around, I just have one thing to say to you.

You must be a ninja, so well done.
tamimi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I do enjoy the occasional espionage mission where I kill a baddie and then hide under a cardboard box and somehow that is sufficient camouflage to deflect an entire army of angry Russians from knowing where I am.

You know, Snaking around. :pierre:

I sometimes go to random places in the middle east and do horrendous things and then I sit on a bench and everything is cool. I'm just a master of disguise.
APhilToRemember
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Great sneaking around, best when bunch of mates crashed at mine, I decided to sneak out the house through the front window, sneak around the house, over the fence and banged on the window of the living room were they where chilling... hearing them scream was hilarious! x)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tizmo
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I loved doing this when I was younger! I still wouldn't mind doing it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.15%
They might tell the bully (18)
10.06%
I don't think they'd understand (30)
16.76%
It might lead to more bullying (69)
38.55%
There's nothing they could do (51)
28.49%

Watched Threads