My Website Watch

This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Please view my website and please tell me what else to put in it. thanks

www15.brinkster.com/davidspage1

I need lots and lots of ideas.

My feedback page DOESNT work. any ideas how to get it to work???

designing it for my City & Guilds Webpage Design course

DO NOT WRITE ANY THING BAD ABOUT MY
HelenBrownsell
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Its a nice website with loads of pictures but maybe you could include facts about the planes or tell people how they could get involved. It looks good though.
Rob
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
With ur feedback page, it doesn't work because it uses Frontpage Extensions, which (dont' look to be) installed on your web host.

The only place I can think of that offers Front page extensions for Free is http://www.netfirms.com . Using this place as ur host might help you (tho i'm not sure )

Rob
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Originally posted by Rob
With ur feedback page, it doesn't work because it uses Frontpage Extensions, which (dont' look to be) installed on your web host.

The only place I can think of that offers Front page extensions for Free is http://www.netfirms.com . Using this place as ur host might help you (tho i'm not sure )

Rob
Thanks mate. I will have a look at the website you mentioned.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Hi again Rob. are there any FREE downloads to let me do the Frontpage Extensions thingy?
Rob
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
As far as I know, you need the Front Page extensions to be installed on the webserver your hosting your website on.

In truth, the Micro$oft Extensions arent' worth bothering with imho, 'cos not many hosts support them.

An Alternative to using the Front Page Extensions Is to use a Form Mail Script, hosted by another company.

http://www.cutandpastescripts.com is one place I've found that offers Free Form Handling, to use their stuff, you need to register first, then choose "Form Handling" from the "Members Area".

The website is a bit dodgy to navigate, but they should be able to offer you /something/ useful

Rob
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
hi Rob. Since my webpage design course tonight i re-joined bravenet.com and i am now using their FREE guestbook.

Anyone reading this aremore than welcome signing my Guestbook. If you are commenting on my website then please make it nice and dont make fun of my site!!!!!!!!!

Cheers, Regards, Dav
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
u get a qualification for doin a webpage?? bloody hell
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Originally posted by Unregistered
u get a qualification for doin a webpage?? bloody hell
Well, of course you do, if you decide to do the exam of course, which I am still wondering whether or not i want to do it or not...
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (199)
27.56%
No (523)
72.44%

Watched Threads