Turn on thread page Beta

Help Wanted!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    This is gonna sound like a stupid question considering it's a student forum but i need help.... I have 3 weeks to finish my AS ICT project and i haven't even started (not my fault though. my teachers been off for the past 6months we haven't had a teacher) Does anyone on here run thier own business or know anyone who runs thier own business that i could study for my project. PLEASE!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    This is gonna sound like a stupid question considering it's a student forum but i need help.... I have 3 weeks to finish my AS ICT project and i haven't even started (not my fault though. my teachers been off for the past 6months we haven't had a teacher) Does anyone on here run thier own business or know anyone who runs thier own business that i could study for my project. PLEASE!!!!!!!
    lol !! i was in the same position last year and our teachers did jack all year, just played hearts with us on the network in fact instead of doing cwk, well in the end they gave us all previous years cwks off ppl who had gotten 100% and we made up our own firms and used those past cwks and we all did fine !!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HasanB)
    lol !! i was in the same position last year and our teachers did jack all year, just played hearts with us on the network in fact instead of doing cwk, well in the end they gave us all previous years cwks off ppl who had gotten 100% and we made up our own firms and used those past cwks and we all did fine !!!
    Really? I do hope you're making that up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahaydenuk)
    Really? I do hope you're making that up.
    Plagiarism is a terrible thing.

ReputationRep:
    life isn't fair is it

ReputationRep:
    what type of business are you looking for? i might be able to help.
    and that plagurism thing, :eek: !!! what a teacher!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mad kuri)
    what type of business are you looking for? i might be able to help.
    and that plagurism thing, :eek: !!! what a teacher!
    Any Business at all! as long as they sell stuff and they have need for invoices and other spreadsheet stuff cause its an excel project

ReputationRep:
    Any Business at all! as long as they sell stuff and they have need for invoices and other spreadsheet stuff cause its an excel project
    i just realised ur up in wales. im in birmingham so i wont be able to help u. SORRY!

ReputationRep:
    Ok thankyou anyway

ReputationRep:
    Ok this is my final plea. Please can anyone help? If you can, can you please PM me thankyou I'll give Rep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    Plagiarism is a terrible thing.
    short of sleeping with the vice chancellers daughter, at ex, you can't do much worse!

they go crazy!

ReputationRep:
    It's partly your fault. You can't blame it entirely on the teachers since by AS, you should have the ability to study and work yourself without the teacher telling you to do so. I hardly get homework set for A2 Mathematics these days but my teachers still expect us to do it if we want to get good grades. Anyways, you have fallen to the so-called 'left it until the last minute' syndrome so don't despair. Just try and do whatever you can with the remaining time you have left.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but u just need to qork hard then u might still be able to make it!

ReputationRep:
    hey, i had the same problem this year..my teacher wont be back so we hav to teach our selves the theory work too. Your best bet would be to find a teacher that toy can create a markbook for, as you can make use of pivot tables, vlookups, if formulas, count if formulas, macros.... its the best option so you can easily pick up marks...

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.