Sex, why is it still seen as so taboo? Watch

Anthony.BF
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm 18, and our generation is completely sexualized in every single way possible. Most of us lost our virginity at around 15 years old, which several studies + common sense/personal knowledge can confirm this. But why is it still taboo? Why are SO many people uncomfortable to talk about it? Some woman above 20 squirm with fear when they hear the word penis in a conversation, and I'm talking about normal conversation, not 'banter' with the 'lads', just normal conversations.And even nude beaches, I love being nude, it's natural and NORMAL. And erections are 100% natural too, I had one on the tube today and you could see it through my jeans, I couldn't help it? I'm a man, I'm a teenager and more importantly erections can be caused by a slight move of material on the penis, doesn't mean were horny raging bulls. I was at my friends house a few years back, I was masturbating about to ejaculate, and his mum walked in and saw me, there was no awkwardness at all, I just said shame I wasted it now you walked in, she laughed and just left. That's how it should be, it's natural. I don't know any guys that don't ****, if they say they don't they're lying...! I had to rant today, guess that's why my friends are all 22+ years old.
RollingDylan
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'd love to **** at my friend's house without being seen as a perv
llessur123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think it's because society is so sexualised it's seen as taboo. It makes me sad.
danny111
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anthony.BF)
I'm 18, and our generation is completely sexualized in every single way possible. Most of us lost our virginity at around 15 years old, which several studies + common sense/personal knowledge can confirm this. But why is it still taboo? Why are SO many people uncomfortable to talk about it? Some woman above 20 squirm with fear when they hear the word penis in a conversation, and I'm talking about normal conversation, not 'banter' with the 'lads', just normal conversations.And even nude beaches, I love being nude, it's natural and NORMAL. And erections are 100% natural too, I had one on the tube today and you could see it through my jeans, I couldn't help it? I'm a man, I'm a teenager and more importantly erections can be caused by a slight move of material on the penis, doesn't mean were horny raging bulls. I was at my friends house a few years back, I was masturbating about to ejaculate, and his mum walked in and saw me, there was no awkwardness at all, I just said shame I wasted it now you walked in, she laughed and just left. That's how it should be, it's natural. I don't know any guys that don't ****, if they say they don't they're lying...! I had to rant today, guess that's why my friends are all 22+ years old.
That's actually pretty hilarious.
miser
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
It directly follows from the observation best put by Isaac Asimov:
“The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.”

It always takes time for society to improve. What is obvious to young people is denied by old people. The progressive of today is the conservative of tomorrow. This is unfortunately the way of things.
Anthony.BF
Rep:
?
(Original post by RollingDylan)
I'd love to **** at my friend's house without being seen as a perv
This is the thing, it's not pervy in anyway, so long as you respect someone's space. Most of the time I've been caught the reactions have been somewhat... interesting. None of the people cared, that's from guys to girls, it's natural and most people men/woman do it, so they don't care.
Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Anthony.BF)
This is the thing, it's not pervy in anyway, so long as you respect someone's space. Most of the time I've been caught the reactions have been somewhat... interesting. None of the people cared, that's from guys to girls, it's natural and most people men/woman do it, so they don't care.
Nobody wants to see your erection. If you were an adult you would be able to resist your urges and learn how to sit properly as to nullify the effects of 'random' friction on your penis from your conviniently positioned chinos.
Anthony.BF
Rep:
?
(Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)
Nobody wants to see your erection. If you were an adult you would be able to resist your urges and learn how to sit properly as to nullify the effects of 'random' friction on your penis from your conviniently positioned chinos.
Nobody wants to see your erection?..

1. You'd be suprised
2. It's hard to kind erections in jeans when sitting down on the tube, and I didn't get one on purpose...
3. I don't wear chinos, never have and never will. I can't buy jeans because everything in all the shops are chinos -_-
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (24)
6.92%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.51%
I don't think they'd understand (53)
15.27%
It might lead to more bullying (133)
38.33%
There's nothing they could do (104)
29.97%

Watched Threads