MC1723
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Aaah four prelims back-to-back starting from Monday... Anybody have good studying tips? Any suggestions to get essays/quotes in your head quicker?
CSM1996
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
For quotes, stick them up on your wall or somewhere you always look. Therefore they will be in your head more and you will be able to memorise them easier as you are always looking at them. (I think)
Nfergs
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I guess the best thing for studying is to not leave it till the last minute! Also it's good to take short breaks so that you do not end up boring yourself and giving up too quickly. The only way I am able to learn quotes is by re-writing them over and over again until I get them word perfect and once I have them memorised I continue to write them a couple of times a day to make sure I don't forget them.
MC1723
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Yeah thats how im learning them, got king lear and poem down to a T so far dunno if i would learn alot of the novel quotes as I am determined not to it! I'm slightly depressed as I've realised yesterday I can no longer do close reading, ive got a one of those leckie books but i think they rather hard to do
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (157)
59.47%
No I haven't decided yet (61)
23.11%
Yes but I might change my mind (46)
17.42%

Watched Threads