vianli
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
so i'm currently studying maths, further maths, physics and english literature.
i dropped spanish within the first 2 weeks of college and took up eng lit instead.
i'm actually thinking of dropping either further or eng lit depending on what i'm predicted at next year and take graphics, computing or engineering or something instead. i really don't know though.
anyone else in the same situation?
enfantsauvage
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I have a friend who took a similar-ish mix of subjects- maths, chemistry, biology, and english lit lang... and she's just been offered a place at Cambridge to do Medicine!
I personally think it's a good idea to keep an essay based subject. Plus, an arts subject might be pleasant release if you ever feel worn out by facts and figures

good luck

xox
NaomiASuts
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Your AS that you drop isn't too important (presuming it would be English) if you subjects meet uni criteria, and if you take a science subject further, it shows diversity and versatility. If you wanted to do computing or engineering, dropping English would be my advice, but its up to you

(I'm in the same boat, with a odd mix. Maths, Biology, History and Geography :s)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University for the Creative Arts
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • University of Gloucestershire
    Sun, 20 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (75)
66.96%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
18.75%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
14.29%

Watched Threads