Anorexia Nervosa YouTube blog Watch

smetin92
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hello there,

earlier this month i posted a thread saying i released a youtube video with some advice on getting into a better state of mentality when recovering from anorexia. i have since then got a number of questions to answer and therefore have started a number of q&a session on youtube now.

please can you go to www.youtube.com/smetin92 and take a look at them. i would massively appreciate if you could "Like" them and possibly subscribe to my channel because it makes my videos more visible on youtube itself for people who may need it.

Thanks,

Simon
username1098011
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Really admire how you are so open about Anorexia Nervosa. As someone who went through something similar, I just watched your video 'Simon Metin's Story after "I'm A Boy Anorexic" - How I Cured Myself From Anorexia Nervosa', and I really liked it. Subscribed and liked.
ChloeJaneR
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I remember you from 'I'm a Boy Anorexic', it's so good to see you're recovered. Congratulations on getting into Cambridge, you're doing so well! Subscribed
Sarah1313
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Wow your voice, I have only watched one of your videos so far and it's really helpful!
smetin92
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
thank you all very much for the support. it really means a lot to me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (76)
67.26%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
18.58%
Yes but I might change my mind (16)
14.16%

Watched Threads