The Student Room Group

How much should I be revising to get 4 A a levels

I study maths, history, English and biology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It depends so much on you- some people do 6 hours of revision a night for 3 months and scrape a B, some can do a couple of past papers and do brilliantly. You should be able to tell from mocks and past papers how well you are doing at the moment, then try to focus on topics or skills you aren't so good at. Maybe start early, doing an hour -ish a night, then either give yourself days off if you feel like you are where you need to be, or increase it nearer to the exams.
Reply 2
Work out how you study. This is so important. You can waste so much time trying to follow other people's methods, I've experienced this first hand, only realised how I revise the best at the beginning of my A2 year :facepalm2: but now I know, I'm good to start revising 2 weeks before and I'm fine.

This is ultimately what mocks and class tests are for, use these to figure out how you study, then work out how long you need from that. Good luck.
Original post by Lozspoon
I study maths, history, English and biology :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

However much you need to. Nobody can answer this for you. If you comfortably get As/Bs without revision anyway, then you only need to do a bit of brushing up. If you got top marks in your AS-levels then you'll only need Cs this year. On the other hand, if you fall behind during term and didn't get As last year, you'll need to work harder this year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending