GCSE options! Watch

PintSizePerson
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi guys! I'm starting college in September so I've had to pick my 3 GCSE options.
I've decided on fast track French, Geography and Triple Science.

Are these good choices? I want to have a broad range of subjects because I don't know what I want to be when I'm older.

What did you choose, and were they the right choices? Have any of you guys done GCSE French a year early? And if anyone does triple science, is it interesting, and will it benefit me later? Leave comments about any of the options that you're studying! Thanks! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
foggy-rain
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi,
It depends on what you want to do in the future
Educate95
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by PintSizePerson)
Hi guys! I'm starting college in September so I've had to pick my 3 GCSE options.
I've decided on fast track French, Geography and Triple Science.

Are these good choices? I want to have a broad range of subjects because I don't know what I want to be when I'm older.

What did you choose, and were they the right choices? Have any of you guys done GCSE French a year early? And if anyone does triple science, is it interesting, and will it benefit me later? Leave comments about any of the options that you're studying! Thanks! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey there. I think you've got a good variety of options there. Having a language these days is important and can give you that advantage over others. The three sciences are also good. I would maybe change the Geography to IT or Computing though as it's a skill that's often needed today.

My options were IT, History, French, and Catering + Hospitality, although I did drop History. I suppose they were alright choices, doesn't really matter now as I'm going to University in September. I did BTECH Science but would have preferred to do Triple Science.

I'd say do some research on the subjects and check out the course content, see which you prefer. Good luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (94)
24.54%
No (289)
75.46%

Watched Threads